Day 1: Nairobi/Masaai Mara (L/D)
Pick up from your Hotel at 8.00 am drive to the view point of the Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya, dinner and overnight at the Miti Mingi Eco camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara (B/L/D)
After early morning breakfast, full day spent game viewing and exploring this spectacular park with picnic lunch served in the park at the Mara river border of Kenya and Tanzania, return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masaai Mara/Lake Nakuru (B/L/D)
After breakfast leave maasai mara game reserve with the last game drive as you drive to Nakuru with lunch enroute, arriving in Nakuru late in the afternoon for dinner and overnight at a Nakuru hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru/Amboseli (B/L/D)
After breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. Lake Nakuru is known for its millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave lake Nakuru National Park to proceed to Amboseli National Park with lunch enroute for dinner and overnight at a campsite in Amboseli.
Day 5: Amboseli (B/L/D)
After breakfast, full day spent in Amboseli National Park with an optional tour to maasai village to experience their traditional way of life and dances, Meals and night at the campsite.
Day 6: Amboseli/Nairobi (B/L)
After breakfast leave campsite for the last game drive in the park as you leave the Amboseli park for Nairobi with Picnic lunch served enroute arriving in Nairobi late afternoon with sweet memories.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 6 Days
Departure Time :
8am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this timeTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Your centrally located Nairobi accommodation
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewDeparting daily from Nairobi to Masai Mara / Lake Nakuru and Amboseli national parks. These safari visits the major national parks where it guarantees of seeing the magical Big 5 animals in one trip. These safari is friendly and covers all ages from infants, children, youths and adults. Children from 12 years and above are charges adult rates .
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Nairobi/Masaai Mara (L/D)
- Accommodation as per itinerary (tent)
- 5 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Camping Fees
- 2 litre of mineral water per day
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You Might Also Like
- Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Center and Karen Blixen Museum Day Tour in Nairobi
- Hell's Gate National Park Private Bike Tour from Nairobi
- Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour
- Half-Day David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Center, and Karen Blixen Museum Tour from Nairobi
- Half Day Nairobi National Park Guided Tour From Nairobi
- Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlifes Giraffe Centre and David Sheldricks Elephant Orphanage Tour from Nairobi
- NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK TOUR
- Lake Naivasha and Hells Gate Small Group Day Tour from Nairobi