6-Day Motorcycle Tour From Dalat To Hoi AnWrite a Review
OverviewHop on a motorcycle and enjoy an extended tour through Vietnam. Enjoy a traditional gong music show, visit the a monument dedicated to North Vietnamese radio operators, see the way of Vietnamese making rice paper and rice noodle and much more. See the differences between traditional houses between many ethnic group peoples.
- Travelers will not be riding their own motorcycle on this tour, they will be riding along with their guide
- This tour does not return to Dalat. Please be sure to prepare accommodations in Hoi An
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1: Dalat - Lak Lake ~ 160 km (8:30 – 16:30)
Visit the Dragon pagoda, taking the country road to visit: Dalat agriculture farm with plenty of vegetables, the greenhouses for flower, coffee plantation, the silk village (Visit all the process of making silk such as silkworm keeping, mulberry plantation, silk factory...) and the Elephant waterfall. You also have time to enjoy Vietnamese coffee in the local cafe and watch the way of Vietnamese making rice wine. Arrive at Lak Lake with a visit to the Jun Minority Village (M'Nong). Check-in at the Home stay in Jun village with M’Nong minority people
Day 2: Lak Lake - Buon Me Thuot city ~ 140 km (9:00 – 16:00)
on the way heading to Buon Me Thuot city, you have half an hour trekking to top of the Elephant rock mountain, back on the road again, on the back of the motorbikes you will have opportunities to observe the panorama view of rice paddy field along the road. Continue travel to Buon Me Thuot City. Then take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Gia Long falls, and the Dray Nur falls… go swimming in the natural swimming pool in the middle of the park with very fresh water, and then the national park. Back to Buon Me Thuot city again for overnight at 2* Eden hotel
Day 3: Buon Me Thuot city - Plei Ku ~ 195 km (7:30 – 17:30)
What to see: Travel north along the Ho Chi Minh Trail with a visit of the War monument for the former north radio operator soldiers, spectacular views rubber plantations; and cashew and black pepper gardens. On the way you also take time to see the way of Vietnamese making rice paper and rice noodle...Take a short visit to Sea Lake in Plei Ku City. Another change for swimming, do the kayaking on the lake, hide insight the pine tree forest, you will see the paradise park for the lovers...overnight in Pleiku
Day 4: Plei Ku - Kon Tum ~ 140 km (8:30 – 16:00)
Visit another minority village which Ba Na people and their traditional Rong house... back to Kon Tum with a visit of a very old and unique wooden church; and an orphanage to share your feeling with the homeless children...stay at 2* Kon Klor resort
Day 5: Kon Tum - Kham Duc ~ 170 km (8:30 – 16:00)
Traveling ~ 42 km north from Kon Tum, we will visit the Dakto village; a major battlefield during the American war; and Charlie hill with popular song: Nguoi o lai Charlie. Stop over in Daklei province to see Trieng Minority Village and try crossing their tiny hanging bridge, use for transfering things from one side of the river to the other... On the way stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha, and enjoy fresh bathing in a spring river... Over night stay in Be Chau Giang hotel, Kham Duc.
Day 6: Kham Duc - Hoi An (finish) ~ 161 km (8:00 – 16:00)
Taking Highway 14E to Hoi An. With visits to Incense home making, Chopstick making factory, Ktu tribe village.
Inclusions for 6-Day Motorcycle Tour From Dalat To Hoi An
- 5 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Morning tea
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
Exclusions for 6-Day Motorcycle Tour From Dalat To Hoi An
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Luggage must not exceed 20kg
Travelers will not be riding their own motorcycle on this tour, they will be riding along with their guide
This tour does not return to Dalat. Please be sure to prepare accommodations in Hoi An
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.