6-Day Private Delhi-Agra Tajmahal-Jaipur-Varanasi Ganges Tour From New Delhi
OverviewThis 6-Day incredible Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi itinerary comprising the four most famous cities of India - Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi (Ganges) having grandeur, glory and history. In Delhi visit Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Bahai Temple (Lotus Temple), India Gate, the Parliament House, the President's House and go bazaar shopping. In Agra, visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort (Red Fort), Fatehpur Sikri and go bazaar shopping. In Jaipur visit the Amber Fort, enjoy an elephant ride, visit the Lake Palace (Jal Mahal), the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal), the Maharaja's City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory and go bazaar shopping. Lastly, visit Varanasi, the holiest site in India. Enjoy a boat ride and witnesses spiritual ceremonies along the River Ganges in Varanasi. In Varanasi, also visit Banaras Hindu University, Golden Temple, Bharat Mata Temple and Sarnath (The Deer Park).
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourDay 1: New Delhi - Agra(3 Hrs Drive)
Pick-up from your preferred location in Delhi or Gurgaon. Enjoy half-day city tour of Delhi visiting the 11th century Qutub Minar - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Humayun's Tomb - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Bahai Temple, also known as the Lotus Temple (closed Mondays) and India Gate a war memorial. Also, you will drive by the Parliament House, the President's Palace and Secretariat buildings. After the tour, you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal.
Hotel: Four Points By Sheraton (4 star) or similar
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur (5 Hrs Drive) (B)
At sunrise, visit to the world famous monument of love The Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (closed Fridays). After breakfast, visit the historic Agra Fort, also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After that, transfer to the Pink City of Jaipur.
Hotel: Lemon Tree Premier (4 star) or similar
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi (5 Hrs Drive) (B)
After breakfast proceed to tour the majestic Amber Fort. The fort is situated on top of the Amber Hill. Later, stop for photos at the Lake Palace (Jal Mahal) and the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal). Then, visit the Maharaja's City Palace, the royal residence of the erstwhile King of Jaipur. After that, visit Jantar Mantar Observatory, an astronomical observation site from the 18th century also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Later in the afternoon, drive back to Delhi.
Hotel: The Hans (4 star) or similar
Day 4: Fly Delhi - Varanasi (B)
From Delhi fly to Varanasi, is the cultural capital of India. Varanasi is a melting pot, where both death and life come together. Met upon arrival at Varanasi airport. This evening, you will witness the thousand-year-old Aarti Ceremony during which worshipers pray near the water by the light of candles and lanterns.
Hotel: Rivatas By Ideal (4 star) or similar
Day 5: Varanasi City Tour(B)
Your guide will meet you at the hotel before sunrise, so you can witness the amazing spectacle which takes place on Varanasi's water front at the start of every day. A boat ride on the Ganges at dawn, Leave the boat after passing the most important Ghats, back to the hotel for breakfast. Afternoon tour to Banaras Hindu University, Golden Temple and Bharat Mata Temple and Sarnath (The Deer Park) and Sanarth Museum.
Hotel: Rivatas By Ideal (4 star) or similar
Day 6: Fly Varanasi Delhi (B)
This day fly back to Delhi and depart to onward destination.
Note: Domestic flight Delhi - Varanasi - Delhi is not Included.
Inclusions for 6-Day Private Delhi-Agra Tajmahal-Jaipur-Varanasi Ganges Tour From New Delhi
- 4-star hotel accommodation for five nights on twin-sharing basis including taxes
- Daily breakfast in the hotel of stay
- Transportation by air-conditioned car as per tour itinerary
- All entrance fees to monuments as per itinerary
- Services of local tour guides at all sightseeing locations
- Battery bus ride from Taj Mahal parking till Taj Mahal and return
- Morning and evening boat ride in the holy river Ganges in Varanasi
- Bottled water
- All taxes & service charges
Exclusions for 6-Day Private Delhi-Agra Tajmahal-Jaipur-Varanasi Ganges Tour From New Delhi
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 7-Night Tour of Agra and Jaipur from Delhi Including Ranthambore Safari
- Independent Day Tour of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort from Delhi with Private Car
- Full Day Old and New Delhi Capital City Tour Including India Gate, Red Fort and Lotus Temple
- Old Delhi Half-Day Walking Tour with Local Lunch
- Private Rickshaw Tour of Old Delhi
- Heritage Day Tour of Old and New Delhi