6-Day Rome, Pompeii, Capri, Naples And Sorrento From Rome Airport
OverviewSee the best of Italy by visiting Rome, the picturesque bay of Naples and the Sorrento coast. Walk through the worlds most important ruins in Pompeii, then visit Capri island and the Blue grotto on a boat tour. Only 4 star hotels and deluxe air conditioned coaches.
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Itinerary Rome- Naples - Pompeii - Sorrento - Capri - Rome
DAY 1 - ROME * (pre-tour package) (B)
Private transfer from the airport in Rome to your reserved hotel. Rest of the day at leisure and overnight.
DAY 2 - ROME * (pre-tour package) (B)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. At 9 a.m., you will picked up at your hotel for a 3-hour 'Discovering Rome' walking tour (in English). Begin at Largo Argentina and continue to Campo de Fiori, Piazza Farnese, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish steps. Rest of the day at leisure and overnight.
DAY 3 - ROME - NAPLES - POMPEII - SORRENTO (B,L,D)
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, expect pickup at 7:00 a.m. at the hotel and departure from Rome to Naples by coach with a multilingual tour leader. Upon arrival in Naples, our local guide will take you for a walking tour of the historical center to admire the Piazza del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, the Gallery of Umberto I, and the San Carlo Opera House. From Naples, continue to Pompeii, and enjoy a short visit to a coral and cameo factory. Lunch in a typical restaurant, followed by a visit of the excavations of this ancient Roman city which was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvio in 79 B.C. Proceed to Sorrento, a charming town famous for the cultivation of oranges, lemons and olive trees. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4 - SORRENTO - CAPRI - SORRENTO (B,L,D)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel, and departure at 8:.00 a.m. to the island of Caprivia ferry. Once on the island you will visit, the Blue Grotto (weather permitting), the Augustus Gardensas well asthe famous Piazzetta. A Minibus will take you up to Anacapri, where you will have lunchbefore the ferry transfer back to Sorrento. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 5 - SORRENTO - ROME (B)
Breakfast will be provided at the hotel, after which you will have free time to explore Sorrento. You may also visit on your own the other famous villages of the peninsula, like Positano, Ravello or Amalfi. Meeting point at hotel at 3.30 p.m. where you will board the motor coach and return to Rome, arrival expected around 9:00 p.m.
Meals: - B
DAY 6 - ROME (B)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel and end of the tour.
Inclusions for 6-Day Rome, Pompeii, Capri, Naples And Sorrento From Rome Airport
- 5 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels in Rome and Sorrento
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Tour escort/host
- Entrance fees to the Blue Grotto (weather permitting)
Exclusions for 6-Day Rome, Pompeii, Capri, Naples And Sorrento From Rome Airport
- local city taxes
- special menu or ingredients
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip