Day 1 Arrival - Rome
Upon your arrival at Rome airport a private car transfer will take you to your centrally located 3-star hotel in Rome. The evening takes a tour of Rome: the Fountain of the Nayads, admire the Roman Forum, the Coliseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Circus Maximus. Castel Sant'Angelo, St. Peter's, via Veneto, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain (meeting point near your hotel and drop off near your hotel). Return to your hotel, overnight in the hotel for 2 nights.
Day 2 Rome
After breakfast in the hotel, then the tour begins by going through Piazza Della Repubblica with the Fountain of the Nayads the Aurelian walls which once surrounded the ancient city. Enter guided the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, the entrance ticket is included. The rest of the day is free to explore Rome on your own. Return toyour hotel, overnight in the hotel.
Day 3 Florence
After breakfast in the hotel, you proceed to Florence. In the afternoon ofto Pisa with a guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli, with the celebrated leaning tower, the Baptisteryand other important monuments (meeting point near the hotel). This is followed by a visit to the interior of the cathedral, back to Florence. Overnight in the Florence.
Day 4 Venice
After breakfast in the hotel, in the morning departto Venezia, theQueen of the Adriatic Sea. Check-in at the 3-star centrally located Venice hotel. Enjoy floating along the canals of Venice. Later enjoy a walking tour (meeting point for the tour in St Mark Square) of the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, passing through la Fenice Theatre, Scala del Bovolo, Ponte di Rialto. The visit does not include an explanation of the St. Marks square. At the end of the visit on foot, embarking on a gondola and 35-minute ride along the Grand Canal and minor channelsof Venice. Later return to your hotel and overnight in the hotel for 2 nights.
Day 05 Venice Island Tour
After breakfast in the hotel, proceed to Alilaguna's Pier at St. Marks waterfront. Embark on a motorboat and visit the Island Murano, where one can watch the antique art of making glass. Thenproceed to the characteristic Island of Burano, with its strong colors and light contrast, fisher island and renowned for the lace making. Last Island Torcello with its old Cathedral and its atmosphere of remote Venetian past return to St Mark's Square, overnight in the hotel.
Day 06 Departure
After breakfast in the hotel, in the morning depart to the Venice airport by private car.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 6 Days
Departure Time :
Upon your arrival
Departure Details :
Pickup at Rome (FCO) Airport
Return Details :
Venice Airport (Marco Polo)
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
Sixbeautiful days to enjoy the Best of Italy, from Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Take this opportunity to visit some amazing places with your private small group that starts with Rome and will end with the Gondola ride in Venice. A train ride will connect you between Rome, Florence, and Venice in only a few hours.
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Arrival - Rome
- Accommodation as per itinerary, 2 Nights in Rome, 1 Night in Florence, 2 Night in Venice in 3* Hotels near the stations
- Round-trip private arrival and departure transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Fast Train 2nd Class Ticket with Reservation from Rome to Florence andFlorence to Venice
- Continental breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary on Group Basis, along with other people
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional guide
- Entrance Ticket to theSistine Chapel and Vatican Museums
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Transportation to/from train stations (very close to hotels)
- City Tax at Hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A small amount of walking is involved
Private Car/Van Transfers are only on arrival & departure
Meeting point for sightseeing in Rome walking distance from the Hotel, in Venice in St Marc Square
Final Vouchers with complete details will be sent 10 days prior to departure date
Tour can start from Venice or Rome
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please Note: This is an independent tour. There is no tour escort during the trip. You will receive a voucher for each service (Transfers, Sightseeing, Hotels, etc) with all details and information.
Tour start from one city and ends in another city. If you require going back to the initial city, train charges will be extra.
Sequence of the tour might change according to the day of the week or the season (Vatican Museum are closed on Sundays). During Christmas Season, New Year, and winter season some tours might not be available or could be modified.
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line:Colosseum Official Guided Tour - Entrance fee included
- Early Access Vatican Museums Small-Group Tour with St Peter's and Sistine Chapel
- Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St Peters, Sistine Chapel, Small-Group Upgrade Option
- Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Capri Day Trip from Rome
- Skip the Line: Crypts and Roman Catacombs Small-Group Walking Tour
- Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour: Underground Chambers and Arena
- Priority First Early Entrance: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums Ticket