6 Day Tour: Amman Petra Jerash Baptism Site Karak Castle Wadi Rum Red & Dead Sea
OverviewEnjoy a 6-day private tour starting with Amman city tour. Madaba city & churches (oldest churches in the world) and the Baptism site,Mount Nebo: the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land. A visit to two of the largest Greek-Roman ruins on the world : Jerash & Umm Qais, Al-Karak Castle (The Second largest castle on the Middle east) via Kings Way through Wadi Al-Mujib. Petra & Little Petra: The famous New seven wonders site. Wadi Rum: You Won't believe how much the desert is beautiful till you see it. Spend the night at the Red Sea at Gulf of Aqaba and move afterwards to the Dead Sea (The Lowest Point on Earth) . Spendtwonights in Amman - 3* hotel, one night at Petra in 3* hotel, one night at Gulf of Aqaba - 4* hotel (rooms are single, double or triple beds), including breakfast. Also sleep overnightat a Bedouin camp at Wadi Rum including dinner - breakfast - Jeep tour. Entrance fees and local guides services at each attraction are NOT included.
Know More about this tourDay 1: Amman and Madaba city Tour : Starting at 08:00 in the morning and visit the major sites on Amman city starting form the Roman Theater and the Citadel, moving after lunch toward Madaba city and visit the Map Church and others, Mount Nebo and the Baptism site - Bethany beyond Jordan. Hotel drop off at Amman city.
Day 2: Umm Qais & Jerash Ruins
The Trip starts at 08:00 with a hotel pickup. 10:00 11:30 Umm Qais Tour. 11:30 - 12:30 Lunch Time. 14:00 17:00:00 Jerash tour and driving back to Amman. 18:00 Hotel drop off at Amman.
Day 3(Al Karak Castle via Kings Way through Wadi Al-Mujib , Al-Karak Castle and Little Petra)
8:00am: Hotel pickup and moving toward Al-Karak castle , passing through Wadi Al-Mujib via Kings Way.11:00pm: Arriving to Al-Karak castle.1:00: pm Moving toward Petra and stop at Little petra area. 3:00pm: Visiting little Petra. 5:00pm Hotel check in at Petra Wadi Mousa city.
Day 4: Petra Site visit and Wadi Rum overnight
07:00 Hotel Pickup & starting of Petra Tour (Self Guided). 16:00 Moving toward Wadi Rum (Winter time 14:00). 18:00 Arriving to Rum and Moving toward the Bedouin campsite inside Rum Valley (12 Km from Rum Village). 18:30 Enjoying the Sunset activity at one of the sunset sites "time differ Summer / Winter". 19:30 Dinner (Bedouin Zarp "Chicken,Grilled vegetables & salads). 23:00 sleep at the camp.
Day 5: Wadi Rum tour and Gulf of Aqaba
07:00 have breakfast at the camp. 08:00 Start morning Jeep tour at and visiting some of the amazing spots at Wadi Rum. 11:00 Moving toward Gulf of Aqaba, city and public beach tour and spending the night - hotel drop off (Some activities can be arranged separately likesnorkeling and diving )
Hot air balloons, Camel ride and ATV can be arranged separately at Wadi Rum too
Day 6: Dead Sea and back to Amman.
At 10:00 Moving toward Dead Sea and enjoying the beach & floating at Dead sea area. 18:00 Leaving back to Amman.
Trip Ends at 19:00 either on Amman city or at the airport.
Inclusions for 6 Day Tour: Amman Petra Jerash Baptism Site Karak Castle Wadi Rum Red & Dead Sea
- English-speaking driver
- Modern private vehicle with A/C
- Twonights in Amman and one night in Petra in 3* rated hotels, including breakfast
- One night at Gulf of Aqaba in 4* hotel ( Beach Hotel) with breakfast.
- One night at a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum including dinner and breakfast.
- 2 Hours Jeep Safari Tour at Rum Valley with bottled water
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for 6 Day Tour: Amman Petra Jerash Baptism Site Karak Castle Wadi Rum Red & Dead Sea
- Entrance fees
- Local tour guides at the sites
- Meals and other expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Petra entry fees $70
- Wadi Rum $7
- Dead Sea beach $30
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Extra charges will apply for single supplements.
It is recommended to purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour from Amman: Petra with Camel Ride
- Private Tour Petra with Monastery El Deir and lunch
- Travel to the edge of the basalt desert and discover Wine of Jordan, JR Wines
- Jordan tour 5D-4N
- Private Tour: Dana Nature Reserve Hike and Dead Sea with lunch
- The North Tour of Jordan Jerash Ajlun Castle and Um Qais
- Petra - One day tour
- Six-Hour Private Madaba and Dead Sea Tour from Amman