OverviewThis tour provides great sights and lots of off the beaten track adventure. Mix with the local characters that make this tour a truly brilliant insight into the beloved country, the people and the legends.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Dublin - Golden Vale - Dingle Peninsula
Begin the day with a visit to the Guinness Storehouse and have a complimentary pint of Guinness. Then make your way to the midlands of Ireland. In the afternoon stop at Adare on your first night you will stay in an old Irish pub, the Randy Leprechaun on the Dingle Peninsula.
Overnight stay on the Dingle Peninsula
Day 2: Dingle Peninsula - Killarney
Take the short drive to Dingle, where you will visit its most famous resident, Fungie the Dolphin. Then it's off around Slea Head with amazing views. Then it's back to Dingle where there is ample time for shopping and lunch. Complete your day with a visit to Inch, before continuing on to Killarney.
Overnight stay in Killarney
Day 3: Killarney - Ring of Kerry - Killarney
The day begins with a horse-and-cart ride through Killarney National Park (optional) or horseback ride through the park (optional). Next it's off on a journey around the Ring of Kerry. The afternoon is packed with many highlights including Moll's Gap, Ladies View, Leprechaun Crossing, Killarney National Park, Lakes of Killarney, Torc Waterfall, and Muckross House.
Overnight stay in Killarney
Day 4: Killarney - Blarney - Cobh - Cork
The day begins by crossing the Cork and Kerry mountains and heading for the world renowned Blarney Castle. Here you spend plenty of time (two hours) visiting the Castle, and kissing the Blarney Stone endowing you with the gift of eloquent speech for seven years. The next stop is Cork, your guide shall point out some of the city's highlights including Patrick Street and the beautiful River Lee before heading off to Cobh. See the Titanic monument in the town center, and visit the impressive St. Coleman's Cathedral.
Overnight stay in Cork
Day 5: Cork - Cliffs of Moher - Galway
The first stop will be a photo of the beautiful Bunratty Castle. Today's emphasis shall be the Wild Atlantic Way, including the breathtaking and world famous Cliffs of Moher. Rising over 700 ft in height, these cliffs are home to some of natures most majestic birds including puffins and gannets. Doolin is the lunch stop before continuing onward to explore the geological marvel that is the Burren. The journey takes you along the West Coast of Clare, and Galway Bay before stopping at Corcomroe Abbey.
Overnight stay in Galway
Day 6: Galway - Connemara - Dublin
Depart Galway and visit Maam's Cross and the Maam Valley. Onwards then to Leenane and the spectacular Aasleagh Falls. Stop for some photos along with a walk along Ireland's only fjord, Killary Harbour. The lunch stop is the charming village of Cong. Have time to visit Cong Abbey before heading off on the short journey back to Dublin.
Inclusions for 6-Day Tour Of Southern Ireland From Dublin
- 5 nights accommodation, as per selected
- Transport by coach
Exclusions for 6-Day Tour Of Southern Ireland From Dublin
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional extra activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.