6-Day Tour Of Southern Ireland From Dublin
OverviewThis tour provides great sights and lots of off the beaten track adventure. Mix with the local characters that make this tour a truly brilliant insight into the beloved country, the people and the legends.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1:Dublin - Kilkenny Castle - Waterford Crystal - Dunmore East
Our first stop is the monastery ruins at Glendalough. This is an area of natural beauty, enjoy the local walks and trails. Next up is medieval Kilkenny with its cobbled streets. Potential sights include the Castle (entrance included), Cathedral, Abbeys and Churches. This afternoon we continue south to the Viking county of Waterford where our destination is the coastal fishing village of Dunmore East.
Day 2: Dunmore East - Blarney Castle - Dingle Peninsula
Our day begins with a tour ofthe world famous Waterford Crystal factory. Stock up on fine cut glass at the outlet store or simply pause a while to watch the artisans at work. A drive through Co. Waterford and Cork city takes us to our major stop today, Blarney Castle. Here we spend plenty of time (2 hours) visiting the Castle, with the chance to kiss the Blarney Stone
Day 3: Dingle Peninsula - Killarney
Take the short drive to Dingle, where you will visit its most famous resident, Fungie the Dolphin. Then it's off around Slea Head with amazing views. Then it's back to Dingle where there is ample time for shopping and lunch. Complete your day with a visit to Inch, before continuing on to Killarney.
Day 4: Killarney - Ring of Kerry - Killarney
The day begins with a horse-and-cart ride through Killarney National Park (optional) or horseback ride through the park (optional). Next it's off on a journey around the Ring of Kerry. The afternoon is packed with many highlights including Moll's Gap, Ladies View, Leprechaun Crossing, Killarney National Park, Lakes of Killarney, Torc Waterfall, and Muckross House.
Day 5: Killarney- Cliffs of Moher - Galway
The first stop will be a photo of the beautiful Bunratty Castle. Today's emphasis shall be the Wild Atlantic Way, including the breathtaking and world famous Cliffs of Moher. Rising over 700 ft in height, these cliffs are home to some of natures most majestic birds including puffins and gannets. Doolin is the lunch stop before continuing onward to explore the geological marvel that is the Burren. The journey takes you along the West Coast of Clare, and Galway Bay before stopping at Corcomroe Abbey.
Day 6: Galway - Connemara - Dublin
Depart Galway and visit Maam's Cross and the Maam Valley. Onwards then to Leenane and the spectacular Aasleagh Falls. Stop for some photos along with a walk along Ireland's only fjord, Killary Harbour. The lunch stop is the charming village of Cong. Have time to visit Cong Abbey before heading off on the short journey back to Dublin.
Inclusions for 6-Day Tour Of Southern Ireland From Dublin
- 5 nights accommodation, as per selected
- Transport by coach
Exclusions for 6-Day Tour Of Southern Ireland From Dublin
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional extra activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket
- Airport Shuttle Transfer from Dublin Airport
- Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Trip from Dublin
- Malahide Castle Tour and 1hr Dublin Twilight Tour by Bus
- Dublin Historical Walking Tour including Trinity College
- Luxury Giant's Causeway and Northern Ireland Day Tour From Dublin