6-Day Unforgettable Yucatan Tour: Merida To Cancun(multiday)
OverviewDay1:Transfer Merida Airport - Merida Hotelday2:Merida - Chichen Itza - Cancun.At the indicated time,we will leave for archaeological site in Mexico, Chichén Itzá, We will continue our visit to the Cenote Ik-Kil.We will finish our tour in the city of Cancun.day3:Cancun Free Day - Optional visit to Tulum & Xel-ha.Enjoy a free day in Cancun or enjoy an optional tour to Tulum & Xel-ha.day4:Cancun Free Day - Optional visit to Xcaret.Enjoy a free day in Cancun or enjoy an optional tour to Xcaret..day5:Cancun.Free day in Cancunday6:Transfer Cancun Hotel - Cancun Airport
Know More about this tourDay1:Merida.Merida was founded by the Spaniard Francisco de Montejo on January 6, 1542, however the Mayan Indians had a large city known as T'ho long before the Spaniards arrived, The stones of said city were used to build the Santa Iglesia de la Catedral, located in the zócalo. Here you can also see the La Casa de Montejo, the Government Palace and the Municipal Palace.Mérida is also known as the white city with its main avenue Paseo de Montejo, which has its colonial buildings like the Canton Palace and the beautiful monument to the homeland, among other equally magnificent attractions.
day2:Merida - Chichen Itza - Cancun.Chichén Itzá, the most important and renowned vestige of the Mayan civilization. In 1988 it was inscribed as a World Heritage Site by Unesco and in 2007 it was chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the Modern World. the Cenote Ik-Kil. This cenote is considered by its visitors the best in the Riviera Maya.
day3:Cancun Free Day - Optional visit to Tulum & Xel-ha..Our all-inclusive tour to Tulum and Xel-há includes a visit to the Mayan ruin of Tulum as well as the the adventure in Xel-háL one of the most famous ecotourism parks of Quintana Roo, a perfect mix of adventure, culture and fun.
day4:Cancun Free Day - Optional visit to Xcaret.Travel to Xcaret and enjoy the natural sanctuary where the history of Mexico is mixed with fun traditions and the splendor of the Mayan culture. It opens its doors on the shores of the Caribbean Sea and invites you to discover magical experiences where subterranean rivers await you, along with the fauna of the Mayan jungle and exciting shows. Overnight.
day5:Cancun.We recommend visiting the extraordinary beaches of Cancun. The unbeatable location makes its 26 kilometers of beach unique in the Mexican Caribbean. With a spectacular view of the turquoise sea and its magnificent white sand beaches of calcareous origin, fine texture and always fresh temperature make Cancun a true paradise that can not be missed.
Inclusions for 6-Day Unforgettable Yucatan Tour: Merida To Cancun(multiday)
- Transportation with air conditioning
Chichen Itzá Tour
Chichen Itza and Cenote Guide
1 night accommodation in Merida
4 nights accommodation in Cancun
Exclusions for 6-Day Unforgettable Yucatan Tour: Merida To Cancun(multiday)
- Entrances Fee
Meals and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
Towel and swimwear
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Izamal City Tour with Light and Sound Show
- Merida City Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida
- Izamal Full-Day City Tour from Merida
- Uxmal and Kabah Cultural and Archaeological Day Trip
- Puuc Route and Loltun Caves Day Trip from Merida
- Haciendas and Cenotes Cultural and Outdoor Adventure from Merida
- Dzibilchaltun Ruins Tour and Progreso Beach Break from Merida