- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 6 Days
Departure Time :
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewEgypt Holiday Package for 6 Days 5 NightsIncludes 2 Nights in Cairo and 3 Nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor, includes Sightseeing tripsin Cairo,Aswan and Luxor,Private tour guide on Board to assist you during your stay on The Nile CruisePackage Includes All airport Pickup and drop off Transfers Availabl (24/7)
- 30 minutes Camel ride at the Pyramids area.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis in 4 star hotel
- all meals on the cruise
- Bottled water
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- expert Egyptologist guide.
- Domestic flight Cairo/ LuxorAswan/ Cairo
- 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- 3 Nights on Cruise board; Aswan & Luxor full board (sightseeing included). 4 stars cruise
- All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
I am amazed that we were able to do this tour at so little cost. Three nights in Cairo and three nights on the Nile. With flights to Aswan and back from Luxor. We were the only two on the tour so it became a private tour. The guides were excellent. We were always picked up on time. We added a Nile dinner with show in Cairo and tour of Mosques and citadel. Main concern was lack of confirmation of the trip ahead of time.