6 Days Amboseli Tsavo West Tsavo East Mombasa Luxury Lodge Safari - Nairobi
OverviewTour visiting Amboseli National park the most well-known nature reserves at the shadows of Mount Kilimanjaro for 2nights then tourTsavo West National Park for 1 Nightwith a visit of Mzima Springs, where you can see hippos and fish in a crystalline clear water of one of the greatest wildlife conservanciesthen proceed for 2nights to Tsavo East National Park well known on earth for its Red Elephants and the legend of the Maneaters of Tsavo
Know More about this tour
Day: 1 Nairobi Amboseli National park
Pick up from your hotel at 0700 hrs and drive to Amboseli via Mombasa roadto reach Amboseli in good time for lunch. Lunch at a campfollowed by full afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Kibo Safari Camp or Similar. Amboseli Park (at 392 sq km) is the second most popular park in Kenya after Maasai Mara, mainly due to the spectacular backdrop of Mt. Kilimanjaro on the southern boundary.
Day 2: Amboseli National park
Today you will spend the full day in Amboseli with early morning and evening game drives. Whilst in the park, you will have the opportunity to photograph the animals against the wonderful backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro. All meals and overnight will be at Kibo Safari Camp.
Day 3: Amboseli Tsavo West National park
After an early breakfast depart for Tsavo West National Park which lies roughly half way between Nairobi and the Coast. Mzima Springs, the chief marvel here is a favorite haunt of hippos and crocodiles. Arrival at your Sarova Saltlick will be in time for lunch. An early evening game drive to see large herds of elephants, buffalo, common waterbuck, eland, rhino and wide variety of antelope. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Tsavo West Tsavo East National park
We depart the lodge soon after breakfast and proceed to Tsavo East National park. Game is viewed as we exit the park. Dinner and overnight stay at Voi Safari Lodge/Ashnil Game lodge/Similar
This park was famed for its large herds of elephant covered in red dust and fine scenery. We visit the scenic Lugards Falls, Mudanda Rocks (attracts elephants in the drier season) and Aruba Dam as we view game if time permits. Dinner and overnight stay at a lodge
Day 5: Tsavo East National park.
Full day spent exploring the park. Morning and afternoon game drives are offered. Dinner and overnight stay at Voi Safari Lodge/ Ashnil Game lodge/Similar . The landscape in Tsavo East is flatter and drier, despite having one of Kenyas largest rivers flowing through the middle. Much of the wildlife is concentrated on the Galana River, which has plentiful crocs and hippos. Likewise, Kudus, waterbucks and dik-diks are common along the river banks.
Day 6 Tsavo East Mombasa
Early morning game drive. Soon after breakfast we proceed to Mombasa arriving at 1400 hrs.Drop off at a beach hotel to start a beach holiday.
Inclusions for 6 Days Amboseli Tsavo West Tsavo East Mombasa Luxury Lodge Safari
- 5 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- National Park fees
Exclusions for 6 Days Amboseli Tsavo West Tsavo East Mombasa Luxury Lodge Safari
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 Days Masai Mara Safari
- 11 Days 10 Nights Bush and Beach Safari
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi