6 Days Highlight Cambodia - Phnom Penh
OverviewVisit one of Siem Reap’s authentic floating villages. By visiting a local home you get a better understanding of life on the lake.
- Visit one of Siem Reap’s authentic floating villages
- Visit the Silk Farm of Artisans d’Angkor
- Visit The Silver Pagoda , Royal Palace , Wat Phnom
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Siem Reap - Arrival (-/-/-)
Welcome at the airport and transfer to the hotel without guide. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap – Floating Village in the afternoon (B/-/-)
A half day to visit one of Siem Reap’s authentic floating villages. By visiting a local home you get a better understanding of life on the lake. Return to the port and visit the Silk Farm of Artisans d’Angkor. Return to town for a free. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Angkor Temples (Angkor Wat – Angkor Thom) (B/L/-)
We spend a full day to visit the well-known Temples of Angkor Archeological Park.
Wake up early at 05:00 am to witness the beautiful Sunrise at Angkor Wat or Ta Prohm. Then back to hotel for breakfast and continue the tour to visit Angkor Thom. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (B/-/-) by bus – 7 hours
After breakfast at the hotel, we will transfer you to the bus station to go to Phnom Penh. The bus trip will pass through countryside, so you can see local house during the way. Upon arrival at the bus station pick up and transfer to the hotel. Check in and relax. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 5: Phnom Penh – City Tour (B/L/-)
Have breakfast in the hotel. Visit first: The Silver Pagoda (or the temple of the Emerald Buddha. The Pagoda’s steps are of Italian marble and inside, its floor is comprised of more than 5000 silver tiles, which together weigh nearly 6 tons. In the center of the pagoda is a magnificent 17th emerald Buddha statue made of Baccarat crystal. Next to The Royal Palace the grand home of Cambodia’s King. At the end of the tour visit Wat Phnom located on a man-made hill, 27 meters high, in the middle of Phnom Penh. The pagoda was built for the first time in 1372 to house four Buddha statues said to have been deposited by the waters of the Mekong River. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 6: Phnom Penh – Departure (B/-/-)
Check out, then transfer to the airport for departure flight.
Inclusions for 6 Days Highlight Cambodia
- Hotel pick-up and return
- Accommodations (twin/double share)
- Minivan with air-condition, all entrance fees
- Boat trip in Mekong delta
- Mineral water Meals specific in the itinerary (3 breakfasts, 2 lunches)
- English speaking tour guide
- Small group tour of maximum 10 persons per tour
- Child 0 – 5 years old: 10%, 6 – 10 years old: 50% using the same bed with parents
- Join in a group tour of maximum 10 persons.
Exclusions for 6 Days Highlight Cambodia
- Vietnam Visa Travel insurance Compulsory dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec surcharge will be advised and added by Hoi An Express
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc. International and domestic air tickets
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
You Might Also Like
- Private Phnom Penh Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
- Phnom Penh Hop On Hop Off
- Killing Fields and Prison S21 Tour
- Sunset Cruise with Optional Buffet Dinner from Phnom Penh
- Half-Day Tuol Sleng Museum and Cheung Ek Killing Fields
- Traditional Dance Show
- Half-Day Phnom Penh Spa Package Including Round-Trip Hotel Transfers
- Sunset Cruise on the Mekong River from Phnom Penh