6 Days Lively Laos - Luang Prabang
OverviewEmbark on a two hour cruise in a long-tail boat on the Mekong River and visit the mysterious Pak Ou Caves
- Embark on a two hour cruise in a long-tail boat on the Mekong River and visit the mysterious Pak Ou Caves
- Visit to the Royal Palace
- Embark on a sightseeing tour of the city’s major historic sites
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Luang Prabang – Arrival (-/-/-)
Arrive in Luang Prabang International Airport and meet your driver on arrival. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 2: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Cave - Kuangsi Waterfall (B/L/-)
After breakfast, embark on a two hour cruise in a long-tail boat on the Mekong River and visit the mysterious Pak Ou Caves. After lunch, drive south to one of Luang Prabang’s most picturesque sights, the Kuang Si waterfall. Transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 3: Luang Prabang - City Tour (B/-/-)
If you’re able to wake up before dawn (05:30am) to witness and participate in offering alms to hundreds of saffron-robed monks – an awe-inspiring sight dating back generations in Laos. After breakfast, start your visit to the Royal Palace. (Open from 8:30am to 11.30am and from 1.30pm to 3.30pm daily except on Tuesdays). Continue with the exploration of the main Buddhist temples of Luang Prabang including; Wat Visoun, Wat Ahamand Wat Xiengthong. Then visit the Wat Mai temple and watch sunset at the top of Phousi Hill. Free time in the afternoon. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 4: Luang Prabang - Vientiane (B/-/-) -by bus 8 hours
Have breakfast in the hotel and relax until time of transfer to the bus station for departure to Vientiane. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 5: Vientiane City Tour (B/-/-)
Pick-up at your hotel and we start to explore Vientiane. Embark on a sightseeing tour of the city’s major historic sites including religious museums of Wat Sisaket, the oldest temple that survived from the Siamese war of 1828 with its cloister containing more than 8000 Buddha statues; Wat Ho Prakeo, the former home-temple of the Emerald Buddha statue or Pra Keo; That Luang Stupa, the single most important monument in Laos, which was built to cover the original small stupa, containing a piece of the chest bone of Buddha; Patouxay (Lao Arc de Triomphe), built quite recently in commemoration of those who died during the wars in the past and it is today the landmark of Vientiane.
Day 6: Vientiane - Departure (B/-/-)
Have breakfast in the hotel and relax until time of transfer to the airport for departure flight.
Inclusions for 6 Days Lively Laos
- Hotel pick-up and return
- Accommodations (twin/double share)
- Minivan with air-condition, all entrance fees
- Boat trip in Mekong delta
- Mineral water Meals specific in the itinerary (3 breakfasts, 2 lunches)
- English speaking tour guide
- Small group tour of maximum 10 persons per tour
- Child 0 – 5 years old: 10%, 6 – 10 years old: 50% using the same bed with parents
- Join in a group tour of maximum 10 persons.
Exclusions for 6 Days Lively Laos
- Vietnam Visa Travel insurance Compulsory dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec surcharge will be advised and added by Hoi An Express
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc. International and domestic air tickets
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Luang Prabang Airport to Hotel
- Full-Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience
- Private Cycling Day Tour to Visit Local Villages
- Private Tour: Kuangsi Waterfall from Luang Prabang
- Small-group Nam Khan River Valley Hiking Trek and Paddle from Luang Prabang
- Luang Prabang Night-time Explorer