6 Days Safari To Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater And Serengeti - Arusha
OverviewEnjoy our pure wildlife safari to Lake Manyara National Park, famous for tree climbing lions, The Ngorongoro Crater one of the wonders of the world, It is the worlds largest intact volcanic caldera and a a natural sanctuary for some of Africas densest animal populations. You will ends your trip to a popular national park,. Serengeti national Park, you can expect to see wildebeest, lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, monkeys, baboons, hippos, rhinos, antelopes and many birds and other species
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport to Mvuli Hotel
Arrive to Kilimanjaro International Airport- Meet and transfer in a private vehicle to Mount Meru Hotel for overnight.
Dinner and overnight at Mvuli Hotel
Day 2: Arusha - Lake Manyara
After breakfast, leave Arusha to Lake Manyara with packed lunch, arrive and continue with game drive. Lake Manyara is a beautiful Park, which contains a diverse range of habitats and topographical features ranging from the Rift Wall, ground water forest, acacia woodlands and open grasslands to the shores of Lake Manyara and the lake itself. Picnic Lunch is served at Msasa Picnic site, which affords fabulous views of the lake.
Following lunch well have afternoon game viewing in the park searching for the diverse flora and fauna of the park.
There are some 350 different bird species in the park. Lake Manyara provides sanctuary to a variety of animals such as the gazelle, impala, buffalo, wildebeest, hyena, baboon, giraffe, hippo and the famous tree-climbing lions that are unique to the lake. Late afternoon drive back to your hotel in Karatu.
Dinner and overnight at Farm of Dreams Lodge
Day 3: Manyara to Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast depart to one of the natural wonders of the world, Ngorongoro Crater. After arrival you will descend into the crater for a wonderful game driveinside the Ngorongoro Crater often described as one of the wonders of the world. It is the worlds largest intact volcanic caldera and a a natural sanctuary for some of Africas densest animal populations. It is one of the few places where the rare black rhino can be observed in their natural setting. As very few animals migrate in and out of the crater with its 2000 ft. high walls, With a bit of luck the Big Five can be spotted during one game drive only, Dinner and overnight at Rhino Lodge
Day 4: Ngorongoro to Serengeti
Your tour continues with the drive to Serengeti National Park, (with a picnic lunch) visit of a Masai village, game drive en-rout and check in camp at around 05h00. Early morning game drive to see also nocturnal animals returning from hunting and lions awaking in the dawn a full day of game drives around Serengeti.
Dinner and Overnight at Acacia Camp in Central Serengeti. All meals included.
Day 5: Serengeti
Enjoy the game viewing in Serengeti in a private vehicle (Full day drive)
Day 6: Serengeti to Arusha
After breakfast depart from one of the 7th natural wonders of the world, Serengeti to Arusha, arriving by dinner. We expect to be back in Arusha around 5pm although we are flexible in case there is a flight to catch or another situation.
END OF TOUR
Inclusions for 6 Days Safari To Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater And Serengeti
- - All park entrance fees.
- - Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier.
- - Accommodation and meals as per itinerary above.
- - Crater fees.
- - Soft drinks
- - Salary for the Professional Safari Guide.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Professional guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for 6 Days Safari To Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater And Serengeti
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climb - Tanzania
- Tanzania Family Adventure Safari - 15 Days
- 3-Day Safari Tour to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha
- 7-Day Safari to Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara from Arusha
- Full-Day Safari in Tarangire National Park
- Full Day To Arusha National Park
- 2 Days Short Safaris- - Lake Manyara Or Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
- 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania