6 Days The Golden Triangle Tour In India - Delhi
OverviewExperience real India on this amazing introductory tour of the country's most fabulous sights. Rich in culture, history, traditions and the mesmerizing beauty of Northern India, the tour of the Golden Triangle will take you to capital city Delhi to the wondrous sites of the Mughal capital of Agra, the legendary Fatehpur Sikri and the Pink City of Jaipur.This trip is a perfect package for those who want to see the mixed architectural wonder of Mughal, British and Rajput in their Fort, Places and monuments within a short span of time using good 4 Star Hotels & Private Driver.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival in Delhi
Welcome at the airport and transfer to the hotel in the center of Delhi. Night at the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Start your day with exploring the Old Part of Delhi.You will explore Old Delhi with a private guide. A visit to Old Delhi may include Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, a drive past Red Fort and Raj Ghat (cremation ground of Mahatma Gandhi). Later in the day, visit New Delhi where you can drive past the Presidential House and Parliament, visit the India Gate, and also the Qutab Minar and Lotus Temple. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
Morning drive to Agra via the newly constructed Yamuna Expressway. On arrival in Agra, check into the hotel. After lunch visit the Agra Fort. Overnight in Agra.
Day 4: Agra - Jaipur
You can avail the option to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise. After breakfast, drive to Jaipur. En route, visit the ghost town of Fatehpur Sikri & the Abhaneri Stepwells. On arrival in Jaipur, check into the hotel. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur
Explore the Pink City. In the morning, visit the imposing Amber Fort. In the afternoon, visit the city monuments including City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Palace of Winds and local street markets.
Day 6: Jaipur - Delhi
In the morning, drive to Delhi and transfer to the hotel or Airport for your onward destination. End of our services.
Inclusions for 6 Days The Golden Triangle Tour In India
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 6 Days The Golden Triangle Tour In India
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-U.S. Citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for re-entry to the United States
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.