6 Days Tour To Morocco Imperial Cities And Sahara Desert From CASABLANCA
OverviewThe 7 days tour from Casablanca including Moroccan imperial cities and Sahara desert invites you to discover the real Morocco and explore wonderful places, this spectacular journey of discovery and Adventure is a best opportunity to meet Local people, to seek a true cultural Experience and discover this best of Morocco providing a close-up view of the natural world in the Moroccan Sahara
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Meet you in Casablanca airport and drive to Fes
We will meet you in the airport and depart for the visit of the Hassan II mosque, after continuation to Fez, You will meet your Guide and you will, start exploring the oldest city in Morocco, walking in its alleys and small streets. Our visit starts by visiting the Royal Palace gate, the Jewish headquarter,the first Mellah ever built in Morocco, built during the 16th century. We will ensure that you visit all sites with cultural and historical interest including the famous Al Qaraouine University, the oldest in the region, the Tanneries,
Day 2: Ifran - Azrou - Merzouga, camel ride and night in a camp
Today we travel to ifrane , often called as the Switzerland of Morocco and we stop also at Azrou we continue to Midelt and Erfoud and later today we arrive to Merzouga and we prepare for a desert camel ride , this desert tour will be guided by an experienced camel guide , we will explore desert during our camel ride and once we reach this desert Camp , envoy dinner at campfire with barber music and we stay overnight in Berber tent
Day 3: Merzouga - Toudgha Gorges - Dades valley
in the morning to watch what well may be the best sunrise of your life. Youll peacefully camel-trek back to the village of Merzouga. Enroute you couldnt fail to appreciate the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Chebbi sand dunes -After breakfast in the riad, youll leave for Todra gorges - the highest, narrowest gorges in Morocco. After lunch in the heart of the gorge well drive through the Dades Valley, Overnight accommodation will be in a fancy hotel overlooking the Dades valley.
Day 4: Dades valley - Ait Ben Haddou kasbah - High Atlas Mountain Marrakech
After breakfast , you will travel through the Dades Valley towards Kalaa M'gouna and Ouarzazat. The route through Dades Valley is the way of the thousand kasbahs providing numerous opportunities to take some of your best photographic shots of the trip in both the valley rose roses and cinema city of ouarzazate pasiing by Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah. the largest Kasbah in Morocco, after that we will shift the way to cross high atlas mountains full of panoramic view and attractive berber villages all along the way timm marrakech .
Day 5: Marrakech Sightseeing
After breakfast in the riad , you can start exploring Marrakech " the red city of Morocco. We will ensure that you see the most important sites of historical and cultural interest, the Koutoubia Tower, the Saadian tombs, the Bahia Palace. After Lunch at a restaurant near the square, you will walk through the souks and view hundreds of handicrafts. On the afternoon, you will have some free time to wonder by yourself the other parts of the city .
Day 6 : Marrakech Mohamed V Airport :
Inclusions for 6 Days Tour To Morocco Imperial Cities And Sahara Desert From CASABLANCA
- Private Transportation with A/C ( 44 or Minibus )
- Driver / Guide
- 5 nights accommodation in Riad or hotel (Dinner & Breakfest )
- Camel trekking in desert
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Night in Nomad Tents in desert
- Sand Boarding in dunes
Exclusions for 6 Days Tour To Morocco Imperial Cities And Sahara Desert From CASABLANCA
- Noon meals
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and tickets to monuments
- Anything not described in the previous section
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 DAYS PRIVATE TOUR FROM CASABLANCA to desert and Chefchaouen
- 12 Night Best Tour of Morocco from Casablanca
- GUIDED WALKING DAY TRIP FROM CASABLANCA TO MARRAKECH
- Casablanca Airport Transit City Tour
- Casablanca City Tour by Private Car or Minivan
- 2 DAY DESERT TOUR FROM CASABLANCA TO ZAGORA
- 7 Night Tour to The Blue City of Chefchaouen & Fez from Casablanca
- Sightseeing Fez from Casablanca - Private Tour