6 Dive Package In Sa Coma - Palma De MallorcaWrite a Review
OverviewWith its Crystal Clear Water, cliffs,caves,Caverns the clear water and the fish life, Mallorca offers the best dive sites, Our Sa Coma Area along with the Marine Reserve of Cala Ratjada Dive spots, is full of such caverns and tunnels formations along with Open waters!
- Excellent value for money
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe Mallorca underwater exploration begins with pick up from the hotel and meeting your instructors at the dive club in Sa Coma. The friendly staff will help you with registration and fitting equipment. On this adventure you will enjoy 6 ocean dives from shore. You will visit six dive sites (usually 2 per day) that will show you the diversity of the lush underwater world of Mallorca. Visit reef sites like Sa Mula, Big Cheese, Small Cheese, Maria's Cave, Carbera, Cala Morlanda and more. Our qualified and friendly instructors will make sure that you have everything that you need for a wonderful day of diving!
Inclusions for 6 Dive Package In Sa Coma
- Multilingual PADI professional dive guide
- 12-liter air tanks
- Weights and belt
- Transfers from /to hotel
- Small snack and drink
Exclusions for 6 Dive Package In Sa Coma
- Equipment rental (complete set 10/ Euro per day)
- Dive insurance (obligatory)/ possible to purchase at the dive club for 5 Euro/day
- Nigh dive including torch (optional) 15 Euro (torch 5 Euro)
- Supplement for trip: Cabrera Island 63 Euro
- Refresher Dive. Mandatory if you had 6 months break from Diving (65 Euro)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
In case of longer than 6 months break in diving it is obligatory to start with a Refresher dive (separate cost) before your dives
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended
All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
We advise you to bring a lunch box
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.