6-hour Bike Tour: Appian Way And Aqueducts Park - Rome
OverviewEnjoy a 6-hour cycle ride from central Rome towards the countryside and see the Appian Way from the saddle of a comfortable bicycle. Experienced guides will escort you to discover this fascinating area rich in ancient monuments and natural beauties.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide a few meters away from the Colosseum, a perfect starting point for tourists discovering Rome. Head to the Appian Way, an ancient road that runs through the roman countryside and the park of the Appia Antica, and see first hand some of Rome's most important achievements.
Reach the ruins of Caracalla's Thermal Baths and, after crossing the Aurelian Walls you immerse yourself in the quiet atmosphere of the Roman countryside to reach the Ancient Appian Way. Passing by St. Callisto and St. Sebastiano Catacombs; the ruins of Circus of Massenzio, and the mausoleum Tomb of Cecilia Metella. Before cycling back admire the ruins of the archaeological site of Capo di Bove.
Inclusions for 6-hour Bike Tour: Appian Way And Aqueducts Park
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Free bike seat for infants 0-4 years
Exclusions for 6-hour Bike Tour: Appian Way And Aqueducts Park
- Entrance fees
- Caracalla's Thermal Baths
- S. Sebastian's Gate and Aurelian Walls
- Ancient Appian Way
- S. Callisto Catacombs
- Circus of Maxentius
- Tomb of Cecilia Metella
- Ninfeum of Villa dei Quintili
- Aqueducts Park
- Ninfeum of Egeria
- Caffarella Park
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats and tag-along are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
Dont forget to bring an identification document for each participant
Infant bicycle seat provided, lunch can be purchased on the spot if needed at your expense
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour
- Rome Pizza Walking Tour
- Skip The Line- Vatican Museums with St Peter's, Sistine Chapel and Small-Group Upgrade
- Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome