6-Hour Brooklyn Queens Bronx Tour With Driver-Guide - New York City
OverviewThis private guided tour takes you beyond Manhattan to Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx the "real New York," where most tourists never venture. Far more than the Empire State Building, Times Square and Rockefeller Center, on this tour, you'll travel out to visit local neighborhoods, sights and markets and have lunch at a local place. Transportation is provided in the comfort of a roomy 2015 Toyota Sienna minivan, with capacity to accommodate up to six guests.
- Editor's Pick
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourOn this private tour, leave Manhattan behind to visit the other boroughs of New York City, were most New Yorkers actually live. You will be picked up at the location of your choice and head out on an urban adventure, exploring Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx.
In Brooklyn, visit Williamsburg, which has the largest conservative Jewish community in the world outside of Israel. Head to DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) to see stunning views of the Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge and Williamsburg Bridge. In Brooklyn Heights and Boerum Hill, visit two of the nicest and most expensive neighborhoods in New York. See more iconic sights from the Brooklyn Promenade.
Next, head over to Queens, where you'll drive up Roosevelt Avenue through multiple ethnic neighborhoods. Stop in Flushing Meadow, the site of the 1964 World's Fair, to see 'The Globe,' CitiField (home of the New York Mets) and Billie Jean King Tennis Center / Arthur Ashe Stadium (site of the US Open Tennis Tournament).
Stop at the Queens Museum, where you'll see the 'Panorama of New York,' a 9,335-square-foot scale model of New York City that includes every single building constructed as of 1992 in all five boroughs of New York, totaling 895,000 individual structures. Admission to the museum is included in the price of the tour.
Next, go up to the Bronx and Yankee Stadium, passing pass through the rough South Bronx. Stop and get out in Little Italy, the neighborhood of Robert DeNiro's 'Bronx Tale.' Visit the Arthur Avenue Italian Market, as well as various Italian pastry, pasta and bread shops in the neighborhood. Walk the streets and take it all in. Finally, drive over Fordham Road, an urban shopping area where people from all over the Bronx converge.
When this tour ends, you will have been exposed to the broad mosaic of New York, which is what makes it 'The Greatest City on Earth.' Your guide will then return you to wherever in New York City you prefer.
Inclusions for 6-Hour Brooklyn Queens Bronx Tour With Driver-Guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 6-Hour Brooklyn Queens Bronx Tour With Driver-Guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, all guests must provide pickup location; if requiring airport or cruise terminal pickup, please include the name of flight carrier and flight number or ship name
A maximum of 6 people per group
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.