6-Hour Coptic Cairo TourWrite a Review
Enjoy this 6-hour tour to the Coptic Quarter in Cairo including the Hanging Church of the Virgin Mary and a visit to Ben Ezra Synagogue. You will also see Virgin Mary Church in the Zeitoun area, and Mostorod Church.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourBegin this tour at 08:30 from your hotel accompanied byyour guide in an air-conditioned busto visit the Coptic Quarter. Visit the Jewish synagogue and Virgin Mary Church at the ancient Babylon Fortress. You will haveabout two hours of time to explore these sites with your guide.
Then, enjoy another short half-hour drive to the El Zeitoun area to see Saint Mary Church, built in 1925. You will have time to discover the historical site before continuing on. ( about 1:30 hour )
Drive to Mostorod, where the Holy family stopped near Cairo. The Holy well is also nearby, the site where Jesus was bathed. For about 1:30 hours you will be able to visit this stop.
At the end of your tour, return to your hotel.
Inclusions for 6-Hour Coptic Cairo Tour
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 6-Hour Coptic Cairo Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Day Tour Including Lunch From Cairo
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Private 8-Hour Tour Of Cairo Including Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Lunch
- Tour To Giza Pyramids And Sphinx
- Tour To Pyramids And The Egyptian Museum
- Giza Pyramids, Memphis And Sakkara Tour
- Tour To Museum, Citadel And Old Cairo
- Fayoum Bird Watching Tour
- Tour To Pyramids, Sakkara And Dahshur