After you are picked up from your Dallas-area hotel via an air-conditioned minivan, you and your small group will depart fromPlatinum Park to begin your 6-hour tour witha historian as your guide.
Reaching back into the past, when cowboys would stop at Fort Worths Hells Half Acre to rest and relax, glimpse this experience when you visit the Cattle Drive Visitors Center, which will lead to:
- The Stockyard Station with many shops, restaurants, horseback riding, a vintage steam engine and much more
- The Horse and Mule Barn/Livery turned into the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame
- The Cowtown Coliseum built in 1908 and housing the first indoor rodeo 10 years later
- The Live Stock Exchange, the heart of the old livestock business
- Water Gardens
- JFK Memorial
- Sundance Square
- Tarrant County Courthouse
- Bass Hall
- and much more
This 125-acre venue is one of the most popular stops in Fort Worth and is home to the worlds only cattle drive. Youmay not drive cattle, but you can still have a great time during this historic walking experience.
At the end of the tour, your driver will drop you off at your hotel.