6-Hour Guided Camel And Native Wildlife Experience Tour - Perth
OverviewSee a variety of Australian native wildlife on this fun and interactive 6-hour tour. Visit Kanyana Wildlife Centre. Get up close and personal to a variety of native wildlife, including a bilbo, an emu, wallabies, lizards, snakes and an echidna. Enjoy a light lunch and soft drink. Visit the Calamunnda Camel Farm and enjoy a 10 minute camel ride. Upgrade to a 30 minute camel ride and bush talk. A donation will be made to Kanyana Wildlife Centre for every tour booked. Sit back and enjoy this guided tour with your small group. There are plenty of opportunities for great photos. Travel in a modern, comfortable, air conditioned vehicle and water is provided. A minimum of 4 adults per booking are required.
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
Spend 6 hours surrounded by some of Australias favorite native wildlife on this informative and fun guided tour. You will be picked up from your Perth accommodation in a modern, clean and air conditioned vehicle.The tour departs at approximately 9am.
Next, youwill be driven to a local wildlife center where you will not only learn about the history of the center but enjoy time in their reptile area, discovery center, animal hospital and residents area. In the residents areayou will have time to see a wallaby, echidna, variety of lizards, snake, bilby, emu and more.
After this, you will be taken for a light lunch and soft drink.
Then head to Perths only camel farm where you will embark on a 10 minute camel ride through the bush during which you can learn more about these fascinating mammals. There is an opportunity to upgrade this to a 30 minute camel ride and bush talk (if option chosen).
After your tour, you will be taken back to your Perth accommodation and will arrive at approximately 3pm.
Inclusions for 6-Hour Guided Camel And Native Wildlife Experience Tour
- Light lunch and soft drink
- Local guide and live commentary on-board
- Entry fees to Wildlife Park and Tour
- 10 minute camel ride
- Perth hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for 6-Hour Guided Camel And Native Wildlife Experience Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- 30 minute camel ride (if option not chosen)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Any children under 4 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on the camel ride
Enclosed footwear, comfortable clothing, a hat and sunscreen are advised
Maximum is 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.