This is a 6-hour excursion from Hong Kong to explore the beauty of nature, unique traditions and historical sites of the tiny dumbbell-shape Cheung Chau Island. Hotel pick up, round trip ferry tickets and dim sum lunch are all inclusive.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
Your tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotel lobby in the morning.Then you will start your wonderful 6-hour excursion to Cheung Chau island.
The tiny dumbbell-shape Cheung Chau is a perfect opportunity to explore the beauty of nature, unique tradi-tions and historical sites of the Island. Visit Pak Tai Temple, featuring traditional Chinese architecture before unwinding at Tung Wha beach’s soft sands, which even feature some bronze-age carvings. Ride on a wooden sampan into a typhoon shelter en route to the hideout of notorious pirate Cheung Po Tsai. After a scrumptious dim sum lunch, spend the remainder of the afternoon at Tin Hau, a 200 year-old temple dedi-cated to the Goddess of the Sea.
Note: Transfer from the Ferry Pier in Central to your hotel is not included after tour ends.
Inclusions for 6-Hour Hong Kong Excursion To Cheung Chau Island With Dim Sum Lunch
- Air-conditioned coach for the tour
- Services of an English speaking guide for the tour
- Round trip deluxe ferry ticket
- Chinese Dim Sum Lunch at local restaurant
Exclusions for 6-Hour Hong Kong Excursion To Cheung Chau Island With Dim Sum Lunch
- Transfer from the Ferry Pier in Central to hotel
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable shoes
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.