6-Hour New York City Tour With Driver-Guide And Separate Guide Option
OverviewRelax with a private guided sightseeing tour of New york city. Custom itineraries are created and personalized for each guest. Options include iconic sights of the city, along with off-the-beaten path places that make New York such a special place. Transportation is provided in the comfort of a roomy 2015 Toyota Sienna mini-van, with the capacity to accommodate up to 6 guests. The driver-guide is a licensed professional. Take the anxiety out of touring New York City and take this private driver guided tour!
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourYour driver-guide will meet you at the New York City location of your choice. Together, you will create an itinerary at the beginning of the tour. The itinerary will include a stop for lunch (not taken from your tour time and the cost of lunch is not included in the price of the tour).
The choice of sights on the tour is always up to you, as well as the length of time you spend at each sight. With some sights, guests are happy to just drive by, at other sights, they want to "hop out."
The typical tour includes Central Park and a drive down Fifth Avenue with all of the important sights pointed out (Tiffany's, Trump Tower, etc). Hop out at both St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center. Take a drive through Times Square and take in all of the lights and sounds of this famous landmark. The old historic buildings such as Grand Central Station, the Public Library, Empire State and Flat Iron Buildings are included on most itineraries by guests, as are such neighborhoods as Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy.
At the end of the tour, you will be returned to the New York City location of your choice. If you are being picked-up or dropped-off at one of the airports, you should allow for commute time between the airport and Manhattan and should select the 8-hour driver guided tour option.
Inclusions for 6-Hour New York City Tour With Driver-Guide And Separate Guide Option
- Private tour
- Custom itinerary
- Licensed driver/guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel / cruise terminal / airport pickup and drop-off
- Up to 6 guests (unless also transporting luggage and / or the separate guide option is selected, then 5 guests)
Exclusions for 6-Hour New York City Tour With Driver-Guide And Separate Guide Option
- Food, drink and meals (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Admission fees as indicated on list of sights
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, all guests must provide: pick up location and mobile/cellular telephone number. In addition, if airport or cruise terminal pick up: name of carrier; flight number or ship name.
A maximum of 6 people per group (unless lugguage will also be transported or second guide option selected, then maximum of 5 guests)
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Rise and Fall of the American Mafia Walking Tour
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Gourmet Brunch with Direct View on 6th Ave
- Hudson Valley Brewery Tour & Walkway over the Hudson
- 1920s Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- 1920s-Style 1-Hour Harbor Sightseeing Cruise
- Sightseeing Cruise on Boutique Yacht
- Harlem Easter Weekend Gospel Celebration
- Union Square Area Eats Guided Food Tour- New York Food On Foot Tours