6-hour Private Terra Cotta Army Tour With Figurine-making Or Shadow-puppet Play - Xian
OverviewThis leisure tour starts from morning visit to the Terra-Cotta Army and then optional choose to make warrior figurines or enjoying the interesting shadow puppet play in 6 hours with lunch meal ! All entrance tickets, local lunch, private guide,driver and hotel transfer all included. Please notes figurine delivery and sculptor service will be extra cost if you need.
Know More about this tour
Your private guide and driver will meet you in your hotel lobby around 08:30 or you request time, it takes about one hour drive to Terra Cotta Warriors Museum where you will spend 2.5 hours wandering around from one pit to another one to understand the significance of the Qin dynastyTerra-cotta army with your guide explation.
Followed by nice lunch, local restaurant, local food, local drink ! Just eat like a local!
If your choice is warriors and figurine-making, your friendly guide willl take you to local farmer's workshop to choose the role of figurines such as general, officer of infantry or archerand making as you like. After practice, you can decide just play the clay for fun or ask kiln owner do baking or delivery to your home. Moreover, you can also ask professional sculptor making a personalized warrior for yourself. (Delivery and professional sculptor service will be extra cost).
If you book warriors and the shadow-puppet play, your private guide will bring you to Xi'an downtown shadow puppet threater after lunch.
At the end. your private guide and driver will drop you bakc hotel.
Inclusions for 6-hour Private Terra Cotta Army Tour With Figurine-making Or Shadow-puppet Play
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket fees
- Figurine-making fee
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for 6-hour Private Terra Cotta Army Tour With Figurine-making Or Shadow-puppet Play
- Gratitude (Recommended for good service)
- Addition tour hour charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear loose clothing and sensible footwear
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Bike ride is not available for kids under 10 years old due to safety reason
Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine