6-Hour Private Tour Tiananmen Square Forbidden City Quanjude Peking Duck - Beijing
OverviewWhen you have just one day or a few hours' layover in Beijing, this half-day tour allows you to make the best out of your time. Being picked up from your hotel by the tour guide, you will enjoy this 3-hour private walking tour through the Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City. Choose from several times available and learn the stories behind the masterpieces with the direct entry. After the 3-hours guided tour, you will be led to the area of houhai lake and have a lavish lunch or dinner of Peking Duck at Quanjude restaurant. The tour ends at the area of Houhai lake and then you'll be free to enjoy all the aspects at this area. Main gate entrance fee to the Forbidden City, transportation, and one meal at Quanjude Peking Duck restaurant is included. Furthermore, this is a completely NO SHOPPING private tour.
Know More about this tourIn this 3 to 4-hour walking tour, you'll see and taste the essence of Beijing: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Peking Duck at Quanjude Restaurant. Such could be the highlight of your days in China.
There are two options of this tour: morning tour and afternoon tour. You can choose one according to your schedule. You don't need to worry about being taken into some jade factory or souvenir store and obliged to spend a lot of money for cheap things. This is a NO-SHOPPING tour, in which all the time belongs to you.
1. Meet the tour guide at the lobby of your hotel;
2. The tour guide will arrange a taxi to take all your party to travel from your hotel to Tiananmen Square;
3. Walk through Tiananmen Square with the tour guide. You'll see Chairman Mao's Mausoleum, the Monument to the People's Heroes, and the Great Hall of the People, etc...
4. Enter the area of the Forbidden City from the gate of Tiananmen and walk to the entrance of the Forbidden City;
5. Walk through central axis of the Forbidden City with the tour guide. You'll see the three grand halls, three grand palaces, and the imperial garden at last;
6. Leave the Forbidden City and take another taxi to go to Houhai Lake (or Shichahai Lake), an area full of fun and good views. You'll see both ancient Hutongs with courtyard houses and bar street;
7. Have a lavish meal at Quanjude Peking Duck restaurant at Houhai Lake. Quanjude is the most famous brand of Peking roast duck and this is the chance to have a try.
8. After the meal, it is the end of the tour and you are free. You can go back to your hotel by yourself or walk around Houhai Lake, area around Bell Tower and Drum Tower, Nan Luo Gu Xiang Alley etc...
English speaking tour guide;
Taxi fees (from your hotel to Tiananmen Square, and from Forbidden City to Houhai Lake);
Main gate entrance fee of the Forbidden City;
Meal at Quanjude Peking Duck restaurant at Houhai Lake;
Necessary beverage and drinks at meal.
Entrance ticket of Museum of Clocks and Museum of Treasures in Forbidden City;
Alcohol drinks at meal;
Any other personal expenses.
Peking duck meal at famous Quanjude;
Completely NO SHOPPING.
Inclusions for 6-Hour Private Tour Tiananmen Square Forbidden City Quanjude Peking Duck
- Hotel pickup;
- Taxi fees (from your hotel to Tiananmen Square, and from the Forbidden City to Houhai Lake);
- Professional English speaking guide;
- Entrance fee of Forbidden City (main gate);
- One meal (lunch or dinner) at Quanjude Peking Duck Restaurant Shichahai Branch;
- Beverage at meal.
Exclusions for 6-Hour Private Tour Tiananmen Square Forbidden City Quanjude Peking Duck
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee of Museum of Clocks and Museum of Treasures in Forbidden City.
- Any other personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Juyongguan Pass Sacred Way Of Ming Tombs With A Dragon Boat Ride In The Summer Palace
- Beijing Bus Tour of Summer Palace and Badaling Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Classic Beijing Attractions Visiting With All Entrance Tickets Inclusive
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Private Day Tour: Discover Tianjin By Bullet Train From Beijing
- Private Family Friendly Tour: Beijing Zoo, Olympic Park, and Science and Technology Museum