6-Hour Tour: Discover Lijiang
OverviewDiscover Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Baisha Murals, and Longquan Village with personal English-speaking tour guide, private vehicle, and a chauffeur for a hassle-free and time-efficient experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour tour guide and vehicle will pick you up from your hotel at about 8:30am. You will first be guided to see the majestic Jade Dragon Snow Mountain which is about 40-minute drive away from the city of Lijiang. Jade Dragon Snow Mountain stretches 22 miles (35 kilometer) from north to south with around 597 square miles (960 square kilometers) of snow-capped area. It has the southernmost glacier in northern Hemisphere. The main peak of the mountain is 18,000 feet (5,500 meters) above sea level and looks like a gigantic dragon clad in white snow all year round. You will have access to it by cable way.
Then, you will visit Baisha village, which is about 10 miles (16 kilometers) north of Lijiang City. Its unique characters and precious historical artifacts, particularly the mural, attract visitors from both China and abroad.
An authentic Chinese lunch will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch break, you will visit Naxi ethnic minority in Longquan Village to experience their lifestyle and culture. Later, you will be transferred back to your hotel where this tour concludes.
Inclusions for 6-Hour Tour: Discover Lijiang
- Private tour accompanied by friendly and experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Transfer by reliable driver and air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Admission fees to listed attractions
Exclusions for 6-Hour Tour: Discover Lijiang
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.