6-hour Welcome To Prague Private Tour
OverviewPrague, City of a Hundred Spires, a UNESCO monument and one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Get to know it in person. This tour takes 6 hours. It is provided by a private car or a minivan.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourIn this tour you will be able to admire:
- The Old Town City Hall with the famous Prague Astronomical Clock - we are going to admire the 3rd oldest Astronomical clock in the worldwhich is still working from 1410 made by Nicholas Kadan.
- Former Jewish Quarter (Josefov ) is very close by the Old Town Square.A visit to the Old Jewish cemetery and the famous Old New Synagogue is an unforgettable experience. Pragues Jewish Quarter was saved in the World War II thanks to Hitlers strange idea to establish here after the war an exotic museum of an extinct race. You will find here the oldest still working synagogue in Europe, the oldest preserved Jewish cemetery and an oriental Spanish Synagogue which is considered as the most beautiful in Europe.
- Prague Castle complex - biggest Castle complex in the whole world according to Guinness book of records. We are going to explore all 3courtyards and also beautiful unique gardens of the Prague Castle complex.
- The Gothic Charles Bridge was founded 9th of July 1357. But it took another 9 years to collect the money and actually continue in the construction. Everytime you wanted to cross the Bridge called Stone bridge or simply Prague bridge you had to pay a toll. We dont know exactly when Bridge was finished but an estimation is till 1415 at the latest. But it is not the oldest bridge in the Czech Republic. There is much older bridge located in a town Pisek outside of Prague which was build in 13th century.
- Church of St.Nicholas in the Little Town, the most beautiful Baroque church in Prague - the main church of the Little Town founded in 18th century and constructed in the Little Town Square in 18th century.
- Dancing House is set in a fine location by the Vltava River in Prague. Its design is unique, and especially striking in the city centre because it is a modern building surrounded by historic architecture. It was constructed between 1992-1996. It has daring, curvy outlines which led its architects Vlado Milunic and the American Frank Owen Gehry to initially name it the "Fred and Ginger Building", after the legendary dance duo.The top floor of Dancing House is the only part of the building open to the public, and is home to one of the city's leading restaurants: the Ginger & Fred Restaurant. Ginger & Fred presents a delightful international menu complimented by magnificent views over Prague. Diners look out in panoramic splendour over the river, to Charles Bridge, and to Prague Castle.
- St. Cyril and Methodius church - this Baroque church was built from 1730 to 1736. The church has amemorial to the paratroopers who hid in the church crypt after they assassinated Reichsprotektor Reinhard Heydrich in May 1942. An exhibition about Heydrichs reign of terror is located in the underground vaults.
- Petrin Tower is located on the Petn hill constructed in 1891.
Inclusions for 6-hour Welcome To Prague Private Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Blue Badge guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for 6-hour Welcome To Prague Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.