In this tour you will admire:
- Petrin Tower& wonderfulPetrin Parklocated onPetrin Hill.We take a local funicular railway originally opened in 1891 to get up.
- New Worldis a little historical village behide theLoreta ChurchandLoreta Square.It is a great place to take a little romantic walk. Here we can visit a charming little caf:-)
- Deer Moatis open from April 1st till October 31st. An utterly romantic way up toPrague Castlethrough a valley that used to be medieval hunting grounds. Make sure you wear comfortable trainers. The beginning of this path is made up of a system of small narrow paths.
- LivelyLetensk sady &Metronome.A favourite of visitors and locals alike, the top of the Letensk sady with Metronome statue is great for two reasons: first, the views of the river are impressive, second, it is great place to just come and hang out, have a drink or experience a little romantic moment with the one you love.
- Vysehradlocated at mythicalVysehrad Hill.We will find here not only great views overlooking theVltavariver, but also plenty of green spots, Neo-GothicChurch of St.Peter and PaulandtheNational Cemetery.