6-Night Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore From Delhi
OverviewGolden Triangle tour is the landmark of cultural tours of India and gets even more exciting when you visit Ranthambore. The Tour to India is incomplete without visiting Agra for the Taj Mahal, one of the Wonders of the World. Symbolizing India further, the Golden Triangle tour takes you to Jaipur to get the feel of real essence of royal and colorful India. This Golden Triangle tour makes you understand the Indian culture, tradition and warmness of its hospitality with friendly touch.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis Golden Triangle tour is the landmark of cultural tours of India and gets even more exciting when you visit Ranthambore. Golden Triangle tour takes you to Jaipur to get the feel of real essence of royal and colorful India, tradition and warmness of its hospitality with friendly touch.
Day 01: Delhi
On arrival at New Delhi Airport, meet our representative and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Delhi - Jaipur
Today you will drive to 'Pink City' as Jaipur is popularly known. Evening is free to explore the local market before an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Jaipur
You have full day tour of the impressive Amber Fort Palace - Amber Fort. The Amber Fort set in picturesque and rugged hills is a fascinating blend of Mughal Architecture, the fort is made in red sand stone and white marble. Amber Fort is the classic and romantic fort palace with a magnificent aura. later go for shopping of Jaipur famous Bazaars. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Jaipur - Ranthambore
Today drive to Ranthambor, famous for the wildlife sanctuary which is said to have the India's tigers and also considered to be the best place in the world to photograph the tiger in its natural habitat. Arrive Ranthambor and check-in at the hotel. Later go for Jungle Safari tour.
Day 05 : Ranthambore - Agra
After breakfast drive to Agra, on the way to visit Fatehpur Sikri - a perfectly preserved red sandstone ghost town which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar. Later drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in and stay the night at the hotel.
Day 06 : Agra - Sightseeing - Delh
Today you will visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. Afterwards, come back to hotel to have breakfast before seeing another part of the city, starting from Agra fort the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna. Later drive back to Delhi. Stay overnight at a hotel.
Day 07 : Delhi - Sightseeing - Airport Drop
Today you will go for full-day sightseeing tour of Delhi. Starts from Old Delhi and goes to visit the Raj Ghat - Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India and the Red Fort - once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire. After lunch, you will do New Delhi Sightseeing. Start from Humayun's Tomb and continue to Qutub Minar, a drive along the ceremonial avenue - Lotes temple, India Gate & birla temple. Later you will be transferred to the airport or a hotel in New Delhi for your onward journey.
Inclusions for 6-Night Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore From Delhi
- 6 nights accommodation (double bedroom) in 3-star hotels
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle (make and model depends on group size)
Exclusions for 6-Night Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore From Delhi
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum age is 18 years
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Ranthambore national park will be closed for some time from 1st-July till 30-September (it is depend on weather if the weather is Good then it will be Open)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi