6-Night Ruby Valley Camp Trek From Kathmandu
OverviewExperience a combination of a camping trek and home stay in one of the least explored trekking trails in Nepal. This Ruby Valley trek offers the opportunity to see traditional culture of the Gurung people and an excellent view of Gensh Himal, Lantang, and the Manaslu ranges. This is a 7-day private tour that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourYour trekking tour in the Ruby Valley includes six nights of accommodation, four of the nights in local family homes and two nights in camps with tents and kitchen gear provided. Meals during the trek are included, along with an Englishspeaking trekking guide, hotel pickup and drop-off in Kathmandu, bus station transfers and shared transfers as detailed in the itinerary.
Day 1: Kathmandu Nujet (L, D)
After morning pickup from your Kathmandu hotel, transfer to Kathmandu Bus station to board a public vehicle to Kaule Gaon via Trishuli Bazaar. Once you arrive in Kaule Gaon, start your trek with your guide, making the 1-hour walk to Nujet where you spend the night at a local home.
Day 2: Nujet Gonga Village (B, L, D)
Begin your uphill climb to Gonga Village, which takes about five hours. Stop on the hill ridge for views of the Ganesh Himal Range. Spend the night in a tent camp on the hill ridge.
Day 3: Gonga Village Rupchet (B, L, D)
After breakfast at your camp, trek to Rupchet, about a 5-hour walk through farmland, and pine and juniper forests. Observe daily life for rural Nepalese people in this mountainous terrain. Your crew sets up your overnight accommodations in a tent in Rupchet.
Day 4: Rupchet Chalish Gaon (B, L, D)
Today is one of the highlights of your trek. Start walking in the early morning, climbing up to the Singla/Machhermo Pass at 12,631 feet (3850 meters) of elevation. From the top, take in sweeping views of Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Manaslu, and the Central Himalayan Ranges. Cross a pass to reach Chalish Gaon where traditional local people welcome you. If you're lucky, you'll see traditional Gurung dances such as the Ghode dance and Jhankari Shaman dance. Stay overnight with a local family in the village.
Day 5: Chalish Gaon (B, L, D)
Enjoy a free day to explore the village and surrounding area, which includes the hot springs.
Day 6: Chalish Gaon Dundre Khola (B, L, D)
Start your day by trekking down to Dundre Khola via Jharland village, a 7-hour walk that passes through dense forest and farmland. Stay overnight with another local family at their residence.
Day 7: Dundre Khola Dhading Besi Kathmandu (B, L)
Board a shared jeep that takes you to Dhading Besi, a scenic 5-hour drive. In Dhading Besi, transfer to Kathmandu via the public bus, which takes about 3 hours. Your final transfer brings you to your hotel in Kathmandu to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for 6-Night Ruby Valley Camp Trek From Kathmandu
- 6 nights of accommodation: 4 nights by homestay and 2 nights camping
- All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and coffee)
- English speaking trekking guide and necessary porter for trek
- Equipment, tents, and kitchen kits as required for the trek
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kathmandu
- Necessary bus station transfers in Kathmandu
- Surface transfers as mentioned in itinerary using local public vehicle on sharing basis
- Trekking permit as required
- Trekking crew expenses and staff insurance
- Government taxes as applicable
Exclusions for 6-Night Ruby Valley Camp Trek From Kathmandu
- Arrangements in Kathmandu such as hotels, sightseeing tours, meals, etc.
- Personal expenses
- Your insurance
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Ruby Valley is one of the least explored trekking trail in Nepal; the facilities at trekking trail will be basic
The passport details of all travelers are required to get the trekking permit in advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ghorepani poon hill trek
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Langtang Region Panoramic Heli Tour
- Full Day Bhaktapur Changunarayan And Nagarkot Tour in Nepal
- Full Day Private Cultural and Historical Tour in Kathmandu Valley
- Kathmandu Shivapuri National Park and Nagarkot Hiking - 3 Days
- Bhaktapur and Kathmandu Cultural Tour
- Everest Circuit Trek