60-Minute Palm Island Scenic Helicopter Flight From Townsville - Townsville CityWrite a Review
OverviewExperience Palm Island from the air and gain a true appreciation of its wonder and beauty. There will also be the chance to see all the beautiful sights of Magnetic Island and the sights of Townsville from the air.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tourThe Palm Island archipelago is a magnificent jewel in the crown of the Great Barrier Reef and experiencing it from the air is the only way to gain a true appreciation of its wonder and beauty.
On take-off you will enjoy an extraordinary vista of Magnetic Island before tracking towards the Coral Sea and following the trail of small islands leading to Palm Islands splendid shores. Circling the islands rugged coastline reveals the fringing reefs that make this island one of the most prized assets of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
The return leg of your journey offers views of Townsvilles city and port districts, the Strand and Castle Hill.
Inclusions for 60-Minute Palm Island Scenic Helicopter Flight From Townsville
- Scenic Helicopter flight (60 minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for 60-Minute Palm Island Scenic Helicopter Flight From Townsville
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the flight operator and advise them of this information directly. The operator contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
infants 3 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.