60 Minutes Ebisuya Rickshaw Tour In Higashiyama, Kyoto - Higashiyama Ward
OverviewSit on the Ebisuya Rickshaw and take a 60 minutes’ tour around the picturesqueHigashiyama area, one of Kyoto’s prefecture. Have an insider’s view into Japaneseculture including Geisha dancers in the Gion district and large temples. Getintroduced to the history of the town, buildings, shops, restaurants and the otherfun facts as you sit back on the rickshaw and ride.
- The tour is available even on rainy days unless it is not a big catastrophe such as earthquakes, typhoons, and so on.
- A maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw. Up to 2 children, 6 years and under, can ride with 2 adults (children have to ride on adult's lap).
- Adult pricing applies to age 7 and over.
- Children 6 years and under may sit on an adult's lap
- Wheelchair - and stroller-friendly.
- This tour can be customized depending on your interests.
- You can enjoy a tour anytime between 9:30am to 5:30pm on the day of reservation. As for the meeting time please let us know by message system after your booking. Please specify your convenient meeting time in advance by message system.
- Tour will run until 6pm between May to August.
Time varies during events and seasons.
- It is not recommended for expected women.
- It is not recommended for babies under 6 months old.
Know More about this tour
Richshaw tour in the Kyoto area Higashiyama.
With over 1200 years of history and thousands of temples and shrines, Kyoto is one of the most famous sightseeing destinations in Japan. Beautiful nature in and around the city contrasts the old streets giving a true feel and introduction to Japanese culture. In other words, this is a fantastic city for a fantastic rickshaw tour.
The area of Higashiyama has many scenes representative of Japanese culture including Geisha dancers in the Gion district and large temples. This is the place to experience the Kyoto of your imagination.
Our rickshaw goes around the Higashiyama area, introducing histories of the town, buildings, shops, restaurants and the other fun facts. Drivers take many memorial photos on the way with your cameras and phones, too.
60 minutes course
This course is recommended which we can introduce the Gion area mainly. Our rickshaws tour around the Maiko town which is called “Hanamachi”. You can enjoy feeling a real culture of the Gion area.
Note: Below 6 years is free.
Inclusions for 60 Minutes Ebisuya Rickshaw Tour In Higashiyama, Kyoto
- Rickshaw charge
- Consumption tax
- Small souvenirs
Exclusions for 60 Minutes Ebisuya Rickshaw Tour In Higashiyama, Kyoto
- Admission for temples and shrines
- Foods and drinks
- Transportation to and from Higashiyama
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 24 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.