7-Day Discover Yucatan Tour: Merida, Izamal And Cancun(multiday)
OverviewDay1:Mérida airport transfer to hotel Rest of the day free and overnight. day2:Hacienda Xcanatún,Kabah,Uxmal,In the morning,depart to the archaeological site of Kabah,Then, we will continue our journey to the impressive archaeological zone of Uxmal,Enjoy lunch and in the afternoon we will be able to witness the majestic show of Light and Sound that takes place in this place. day3:Loudge Uxmal,Hacienda Xcanatun.In the morning we'll transfer back to Merida,Afterwards we'll transfer to Hacienda Xcanatun. day4:Hacienda Xcanatun,Izamal,Hacienda San Jose.In the morning we'll depart to Izamal. day5:Hacienda San Jose,Bungalows Mayaland Chichen.We'll be free in the morning and then in the afternoon transfer to the Mayaland Resort. day6:Chichen Itza,Cancun. we will visit chichen itza,Lunch and later transfer to the selected hotel in Cancun.day7:Cancun.After check-out we will transfer you to the airport for your departure flight.
Know More about this tourDay1:Merida was founded by the Spaniard Francisco de Montejo on January 6, 1542, however the Mayan Indians had a large city known as T'ho long before the Spaniards arrived, The stones of said city were used to build the Santa Iglesia de la Catedral, located in the zócalo. Here you can also see the La Casa de Montejo, the Government Palace and the Municipal Palace. Hacienda Xcanatún is an eighteenth century hacienda that rescued from neglect and completely restored.
day2:Hacienda Xcanatún,Kabah,Uxmal,Luz Y Sonido,Loudge Umxal.Kabah, where, among other attractions, we will visit the Temple of the Masks, so called because on the west facade there are Chaac masks and below them there is a fretwork of intertwined snakes and masks there is a geometric decoration based on triangles. Then, we will continue our journey to the impressive archaeological zone of Uxmal, a place considered Cultural Heritage of Humanity, located in the area of Puuc, being the most representative city of this architectural style.
day3:Loudge Uxmal,Hacienda Xcanatun.Merida, where we will take a panoramic city tour, discovering the most important points of the so-called "White City".
day4::Hacienda Xcanatun,Izamal,Hacienda San Jose. Izamal, which is known as "the City of the Three Cultures" because it combines features of its pre-Hispanic past, the colonial period and the current era. This city is located on 12 small hills, and when walking through its cobbled streets, you will be able to better appreciate the corners of this place. Continue to Hacienda San José (Luxury Collection). This eighteenth century hacienda has been remodeled and adapted in a special way to accommodate thousands of visitors
day5:Hacienda San Jose,Bungalows Mayaland Chichen.This hotel is located next to the Archaeological Zone of Chichén Itzá, having from this place, a wonderful perspective of the archaeological site of Chichen Itzá.
day6:Chichen Itza,Cancun. Chichen Itza. We will admire its beautiful constructions: the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Observatory, the Temple of the Warriors and the Ball Game; these being important and renowned vestiges of the Mayan civilization.
Inclusions for 7-Day Discover Yucatan Tour: Merida, Izamal And Cancun(multiday)
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
All entrances to Parks and Monuments described in the itinerary.
2 Nights accommodation at Hacienda Xcanantun
1 night accommodation Loudge Uxmal
1 night at Hacienda San Jose
1 Night in Mayaland Chichen Itzá
1 Night in Cancun
4 star hotels
Exclusions for 7-Day Discover Yucatan Tour: Merida, Izamal And Cancun(multiday)
- Taxes of $ 62 USD per person per person
Food and services not described in the itinerary
Breakfast for minors
Tips and expenses of a personal nature
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended to bring a towel, sandals, swimsuit, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, personal hygiene kit, hat or cap, raincoat or umbrella, light pants, comfortable shoes for walking in both archaeological areas and haciendas and cool clothes for the hottest climates
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Izamal City Tour with Light and Sound Show
- Merida City Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida
- Izamal Full-Day City Tour from Merida
- Uxmal and Kabah Cultural and Archaeological Day Trip
- Puuc Route and Loltun Caves Day Trip from Merida
- Haciendas and Cenotes Cultural and Outdoor Adventure from Merida
- Dzibilchaltun Ruins Tour and Progreso Beach Break from Merida