7-Day Honeymoon Tour Taj Mahal Agra With Kamasutra Temples In Khajuraho - DelhiWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy your honeymoon in India on this outstanding tour, travel through the most romantic and fascinating sights and cities including the city of Taj Mahal, Agra, Scenic Orchha and the home of 10th century Kamasutra Temples in Khajuraho. Honeymoon is an investment in a lifetime of memories. The perfect couple deserves the picture perfect places for the golden days of their life together - that is the spirit of a Honeymoon.
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Delhi
Arrive at Delhi Airport in the evening. You’ll be greeted with flower garlands and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: Delhi / Agra
In the morning, you’ll travel to the hometown of the Taj Mahal – Agra. On arrival, check into your pre-booked hotel.
In the early evening, you’ll leave to visit the magnificent Taj Mahal at sunset, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the New7Wonder of the World. Pay homage to one of the most romantic couples of all times, Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal and learn about the tomb’s tragic symbolism.
Day 3: Agra Sightseeing
Today, you’ll discover the former capital of the Mughals – Agra. Start with the imposing Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site built of red sandstone and home to fabulous courtyards, fountains, and gates.
From here, you’ll proceed to a photo tour of the Taj Mahal from the riverside to capture the splendid views of the Taj.
In the afternoon, you’ll travel across the Yamuna River to visit the Itmad-ud-daulah, more commonly referred to as the “Baby Taj”, the first Mughal structure to be built entirely of white marble. Explore the local handicrafts and shopping centers of the city, where you can look for marble inlay work, fine quality carpets, Zari and embroidery, and leather goods . In the evening, a Henna artist traces intricate designs in red colour on the hands of the bride.
Day 4 : Train Agra / Jhansi & Drive Orchha
After an early breakfast, you’ll transfer to the train station and board a superfast deluxe train to Jhansi (0800/1030), from which you’ll drive 15 minutes to Orchha - once the capital of Bundelas, Orchha is a village, set amongst a complex of well-preserved palaces and temples.
Take an afternoon post-lunch tour of this historical site with magnificent temples and monuments.
Day 5 : Orchha / Khajuraho
After breakfast, you’ll be transferred to Khajuraho and check into your hotel.
Day 6: Khajuraho Sightseeing
After breakfast, you’ll visit the 10th-century Khajuraho Temples, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Khajuraho temples are one of the seven wonders of India, second only to the incredible Taj Mahal. Due to the detailed sculptural depiction of erotic motives the temples are known as the Kamasutra temples. Arrive in Khajuraho and transfer to hotel.
Day 7: Fly Khajuraho / Delhi & Depart
Spend the morning at leisure. In the afternoon, you’ll transfer to the airport to board your flight back to New Delhi. On arrival at Delhi airport, you’ll be transferred to your Farewell Dinner at a popular restaurant. Transfer to the airport and board your homebound flight or connect to your onward destination.
Inclusions for 7-Day Honeymoon Tour Taj Mahal Agra With Kamasutra Temples In Khajuraho
- 4/5 star Hotel Accommodation for 06 Nights using 01 Double Room.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel of stay.
- Air-conditioned Royal Saloon Toyota Car with experienced chauffeur as per itinerary.
- All sightseeing’s with highly professional local Guides.
- Entrance Fees of all monuments/museums mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visit of Kamasutra Sex Temples.
- Superfast Deluxe Train from Agra to Orchha.
- Henna designs in red colour on the hands of the bride.
- Farewell dinner at famous Bukhara Restaurant in Delhi.
- Battery Bus ride from Tajmahal parking upto Taj Mahal monument and vice versa.
- Complimentary Mineral water bottles, soft drinks, tin beers during journeys.
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
- Our Personal care and attention.
Exclusions for 7-Day Honeymoon Tour Taj Mahal Agra With Kamasutra Temples In Khajuraho
- Domestic flight from Khajuraho to Delhi.
- Any Lunch or Dinners
- Any Visa Charges
- Any Int’l flights
- Any airport Tax
- Tips to Driver, Guides, restaurants nor does it include any gratuity to your tour escort
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions head.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.