7-Day Independent Tour Of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur With Tiger Safari And Private Car
OverviewEnjoy this 7-day tour of Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, and Jaipur and see some of India's most fascinating sites! Go on a tiger safari at Ranthambhore Tiger National Park in Rajasthan, and you might even be able to see a Royal Bengal Tiger! This independent tour will provide you with the comfort of a private vehicle.
- Breakfast included
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Visit Delhi
Start with pickup by a chauffeur in a private air-condition car. Visit the Red Fort, Jama Mosque, Rajghat, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, the President House, India Gate and the Parliament House.
Overnight stay in a 3 star hotel in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Agra via Mathura Temple (B)
Head to Agra after breakfast. Make a quick stop to visit the Lord Krishna Temple of Mathura. When arriving in Agra you will visit the Taj Mahal which was built by Emperor Shah Jahan as a Mausoleum for his second wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died in childbirth in 1631. Beside the Taj Mahal, you can also visit the Agra Fort, Diwan-I-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, Sikandara.
Overnight stay in a 3 star hotel in Agra
Day 3: Agra Ranthambhore Tiger National Park via Fatehpur Sikri (B)
After a relaxing morning breakfast at the hotel, drive to Ranthambhore - one of the finest tiger reserves in the country, situated in Eastern Rajasthan, where the Aravalli Hill ranges . On arrival check-in at the hotel and relax at your own leisure.
Overnight stay in a 3 star hotel of Ranthambhore
Day 4: Ranthambhore Tiger National Park (B)
After the relaxing morning breakfast at the hotel you will embark on a journey towards the Tiger Park. The Ranthambhore National Park is a wildlife sanctuary and is famous for its tigers. The park has large numbers of animals, reptiles, and many different species of birds. For wildlife enthusiasts, Ranthambhore Wildlife Sanctuary has an intense diversity of flora and fauna. The entry point to the Ranthambhore National Park goes straight to the base of the fort. Please note, this will not be available during the rainy season (June-September).
Overnight stay in a 3 star hotel in Ranthambhore
Day 5: Ranthambhore Jaipur (B)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and begin your 5-hour drive to Jaipur and enjoy the scenic beauty during the journey. Check-in at the hotel and take some rest.
Overnight stay in a 3 star hotel in Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur (B)
After breakfast, continue your tour of the Pink City Jaipur. See the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind), this five story building is a major land mark of Jaipur, built in 1799. The open air Janter-Manter includes a curious collection of sculptures, each measuring the positions of the stars, altitudes, azimuths and calculating eclipses. Visit the the Amber Fort, an example of Rajput architecture, and the City Palace, now a Museum. Get to the fort by road/elephant in the evening at your own leisure.
Overnight stay in a 3 star hotel in Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur Delhi (B)
Check-out of the hotel after breakfast and proceed to the Delhi Airport, train station or hotel.
Inclusions for 7-Day Independent Tour Of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur With Tiger Safari And Private Car
- Hotel, airport or train station pickup and drop-off
- Packed water Bottle for each guest
- Exclusive private air-conditioned chauffeur driven car for all sightseeing
- Private tour
- English speaking driver cum guide
- 6-nights hotel accommodation in well appointed 3-star hotels
- Entrance fees
- 4X4 Vehicle for the Tiger Safari in Ranthambhore Tiger National Park
- Breakfast (B=breakfast)
- All toll taxes, parking fees, driver allowances, fuel charges and permit fees
- All taxes
Exclusions for 7-Day Independent Tour Of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur With Tiger Safari And Private Car
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tiger Safari at Ranthambhore Tiger National park will not be available during Rainy Season ( mid or end of June to end of Sept approx) as All National Parks Closed for Tourist in Rainy Season.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is enforced to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi