7-Day Journey From Desert To Pristine Lakes Including Dinner With Former Royal Family - JodhpurWrite a Review
Join us on this one-of-a-kind journey and discover the delights of Thar Desert, Golden Fort, Junagarh Fort, Salim Singh-ki Haveli, Mandore Gardens, Jain temples and much more. Experience an overnight stay in an air-conditioned tent in the desert of Sam Sand Dunes and also have a special dinner with a former royal family. Start your journey in Jodhpur and finish it in the lovely lake city of Udaipur.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Popular choice with kids
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourDay 1: Jodhpur - Bikaner
Pickup is at your hotel in Jodhpur at 7am; then leave for Bikaner (approx. 4-hour drive). En-route visit the Karni Mata Temple, world-famous for the thousands of rats thronging the temple in the past, considered sacred in India. In Bikaner, check in to your boutique heritage hotel and enjoy your lunch there. In the late afternoon, visit Junagarh Fort known for its beautiful structures including Diwan-e-Khas, Chandra Mahal and Anup Mahal. Enjoy local cuisine for dinner and stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 2: Bikaner - Jaisalmer
In the early morning, visit the Gajner Palace, Lalgarh Palace, and head to Jaisalmer after lunch (approx. 5 hours). It lies in the Great Thar Desert of India and has exquisitely-carved havelis (merchants' mansions). Arrive by 6pm and check into your heritage hotel. Join the troupe performing folk dances and enjoy BBQ dinner. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 3: Jaisalmer - Sam Dunes
After breakfast, visit the incredibly beautiful Golden Fort, an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take a walk in the colorful bazaars and marvel at the Salim Singh-ki Haveli and Patwaon-Ki-Haveli. Enjoy lunch at your hotel then drive 40 km to the Sam Dunes and check in to your air-conditioned tent. Take a camel ride on the sand dunes while the sun sets over the desert. Enjoy dinner while listening to soulful desert songs performed by a local troupe.
Day 4: Sam Dunes - Suncity (Jodhpur)
Travel to the Suncity of Jodhpur and enjoy lunch while en-route. Check into a boutique heritage hotel. In the evening, visit the Mandore Gardens and Jaswant Thada. Experience a special dinner with a former royal family of Jodhpur Kingdom. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 5: Suncity (Jodhpur) - Udaipur
After breakfast, see the majestic Fort Maharangarh. See the amazing collection of armory, antiques, silverware and more in the museum. Visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace before lunch at your hotel. Then travel to India's most popular destination, Udaipur. While en-route visit the beautiful Jain Temples. Check in to your hotel overlooking a lake which is owned and operated by a former royal family. Enjoy dinner on the roof-top of a restaurant next to the lake and stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 6: Udaipur
In the early morning, take a boat ride on the pristine Pichola Lake and visit the City Palace and Museum, the Garden-for-Maidens and walk through the colorful bazaars of the city. That evening, visit the Sajjangarh Fort. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 7: Udaipur
After breakfast take an excursion to Eklingji Temple (approx. 40 km from Udaipur) and the imposing Fort Kumbhalgarh. Have lunch at the Royal Kumbhalgarh Villas. After dinner, be dropped off at your hotel. Tour ends in Udaipur.
Inclusions for 7-Day Journey From Desert To Pristine Lakes Including Dinner With Former Royal Family
- 6 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup in Jodhpur
- Hotel drop-off in Udaipur
- Buffet dinner
- Admission tickets
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 7-Day Journey From Desert To Pristine Lakes Including Dinner With Former Royal Family
- Photography charges
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 9 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not recommended for pregnant women
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Jodhpur City Sightseeing Tour
- Kumbhalgarh Fort And Jain Temple Full-Day Tour From Jodhpur To Udaipur
- Private Jodhpur City Tour Including Mehrangarh Fort And Jaswant Thada
- Private Tour: Bishnoi Villages And Mehrangarh Fort In Jodhpur
- Private Full-Day Tour Of The Blue City Jodhpur
- Private Jodhpur City Tour And Camel Safari
- Jain Temple Full-Day Tour From Jodhpur To Udaipur
- Private Transfer: Jodhpur To Jaisalmer
- Private Tour: Village Safari Half-Day Tour In Jodhpur
- Rajasthan With Delhi And Taj Mahal Tour - 21 Days