Start your adventure in Merrimack New Hampshire. The Merrimack Premium Outlets will be open and we will offer complimentary transportation to the Outlets or to the Anheuser Bush Brewery for a tour and a tasting. This evening, we will welcome you to New England with a welcome drink and dinner.
Visit to coastal Maine and explore the Light House Trail. The first stop will be at Nubble Light, one of the most photographed points in Maine. This will be followed by a New England lobster lunch. In the afternoon, visit Portland and the famous Portland Head Light as well as other lighthouses in the area.
Enjoy a cruise on Squam Lake, used as the setting in the movie 'On Golden Pond.' On your cruise of Squam Lake you might spot a bald eagle or a loon flying enjoying the New Hampshire wildlife trail.
You'll get a 'Taste of Vermont.' Stop first at the Cabot Creamery Annexfor a sampling of some of Vermont's finest cheeses. Then onto Montpelier for a stop at the Vermont State House. We continue on to Cold Holler for lunch at the Apple Core Restaurant. Visit Morse farm to see how Maple Sugar is produced and taste this delectable treat. The last stop of the day is at the Cold Hollow to taste Vermont made cider, jams, jellies and mustard.
Travel to the top of Cannon Mountain by aerial tram. In the afternoon, you'll cross the Kancamagus Highway, which offers some of the most dramatic viewsand scenic covered bridges.
Visit Newport, Rhode Island and enjoy a sail aboard a schooner around Newport Harbor followed by a tour of one of the historic mansions.
Enjoy a tour of historic Boston. The first stop is the USS Constitution. Next you'll see the Old North Church and Paul Revere's home. Stop at Quincy Market for shopping and lunch. In the afternoon, see the State House, Boston Common, Trinity Church and other Boston highlights. You will be transferred in the afternoon to the Boston airport or train station for your return trip home.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 7 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Multiple: Park and Ride in Nashua, Hannaford's in Bedford, hotel accommodation in Southern New Hampshire, Boston Logan Airport, or hotel accommodation in Boston, MA. , If coming from Boston: Transfe.. read more
Return Details :
Travelers will be returned to the Boston/Logan or Manchester airport by 1 PM
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewEnjoy the spectacular beauty of New England on this scenic 7-day trip. Explore the Light House Trail with the first stop at Nubble Light. Continue onto Squam Lake where you might spot a bald eagle or a loon flying. Get a "taste of Vermont" and sample some of Vermont's finest cheeses. Travel across the Kancamaugus Highway, known for dramatic views and covered bridges.
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
- 6 nights accommodation Holiday Inn Express, Merrimack NH
- Transport by either motor coach and Mercedes sprinter based on size of groups
- Hotel pickup
- All admissions and sightseeing per item
- Meals as per itinerary (6 Breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 Dinners, )
- All taxes and gratuities except to driver and tour director
- Gratuities (optional)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as in room movies, telephone, laundry
- Meals not included in itinerary
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Must advise your pick-up location; please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout
Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Amish Experience from New Hampshire
- Full Day Maine Lighthouse Trail Tour from Nashua NH
- 11-Day Excursion: Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island: Music and Culture of Acadian People and the Maritimes
- Full Day Newport Harbor Sail from New Hampshire
- 2-Day Tour of Nantucket Including the Annual Daffodil Festival
- New Hampshire Wine and Dine Full Day Tour
- Day Trip to Yankee Candle and Bright Nights Light Display