7-day New England Fall Colors Tour - Manchester
OverviewEnjoy the spectacular beauty of New Hampshire Fall foliage as the trees turn brilliant shades of red and gold. Explore the Light House Trail with the first stop at Nubble Light. Continue onto Squam Lake where you might spot a bald eagle or a loon flying. Get a "taste of Vermont" and sample some of Vermont's finest cheeses. Travel across the Kancamaugus Highway, known for dramatic views of fall colors and covered bridges.
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay1
Start your adventure in Merrimack New Hampshire. The Merrimack Premium Outlets will be open and we will offer complimentary transportation to the Outlets or to the Anheuser Bush Brewery for a tour and a tasting. This evening, we will welcome you to New England with a welcome drink and dinner.
Visit to coastal Maine and explore the Light House Trail. The first stop will be at Nubble Light, one of the most photographed points in Maine. This will be followed by a New England lobster lunch. In the afternoon, visit Portland and the famous Portland Head Light as well as other lighthouses in the area.
Enjoy a cruise on Squam Lake, used as the setting in the movie 'On Golden Pond.' On your cruise of Squam Lake you might spot a bald eagle or a loon flying enjoying the New Hampshire wildlife trail.
You'll get a 'Taste of Vermont.' Stop first at the Cabot Creamery Annexfor a sampling of some of Vermont's finest cheeses. Then onto Montpelier for a stop at the Vermont State House. We continue on to Cold Holler for lunch at the Apple Core Restaurant. Visit Morse farm to see how Maple Sugar is produced and taste this delectable treat. The last stop of the day is at the Cold Hollow to taste Vermont made cider, jams, jellies and mustard.
Travel to the top of Cannon Mountain by aerial tram. In the afternoon, you'll cross the Kancamagus Highway, which offers some of the most dramatic viewsand scenic covered bridges.
Visit Newport, Rhode Island and enjoy a sail aboard a schooner around Newport Harbor followed by a tour of one of the historic mansions.
Enjoy a tour of historic Boston. The first stop is the USS Constitution. Next you'll see the Old North Church and Paul Revere's home. Stop at Quincy Market for shopping and lunch. In the afternoon, see the State House, Boston Common, Trinity Church and other Boston highlights. You will be transferred in the afternoon to the Boston airport or train station for your return trip home.
Inclusions for 7-day New England Fall Colors Tour
- 6 nights accommodation Holiday Inn Express, Merrimack NH
- Transport by either motor coach and Mercedes sprinter based on size of groups
- Hotel pickup
- All admissions and sightseeing per item
- Meals as per itinerary (6 Breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 Dinners, )
- All taxes and gratuities except to driver and tour director
Exclusions for 7-day New England Fall Colors Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as in room movies, telephone, laundry
- Meals not included in itinerary
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Must advise your pick-up location; please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout
Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
You Might Also Like
- Gloucester Harbor Cruise with Brunch and Live Jazz
- Squam Lake Science Center Tour With On Golden Pond Cruise
- 11-Day Excursion: Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island: Music and Culture of Acadian People and the Maritimes
- Mohegan Sun High Stakes Casino Day Trip
- Full Day Boston City Tour from New Hampshire
- Taste of Vermont Food Tour