7-Day Private Tour Including Beijing,Datong,Pingyao And Xi'an
OverviewEnhance your personal travel experience of Beijing, Datong,pingyao and Xi'an on this private 7-day tour of amazing cities, Spend beautiful time at the impressive Beijing Great wall, Forbidden city, Jade factory, summer palace , temple of heaven, silk museum and Tiananmen square. Youll also visit other Datong city sites such as Yungang grottoes and Temple in the midair, and explore Pingyao and Xi'an Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, Ancient City Wall, Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, Hanyangling Museum and Muslim Quarter. Lunch, entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off are included. Accommodation is not included.
Know More about this tourDay 1:
Meet your English-speaking guide in the lobby of your Beijing hotel at 8:00am. Make your way to Tian'anmen Square to observe monuments created from Mao's influence on China's modern history. Then proceed to the Forbidden City .On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit a silk museum and learn about traditional silk culture.Next, you will visit the Temple of Heaven, he visit to Temple of Heaven will last about 1 hour. Finally, transfer back to your hotel.
You will experience the Badaling Great Wall through Juyongguan entrance side. After your visit, enjoy a Chinese lunch at the authentic Jade Chinese restaurant. Next, visit the impressive Summer Palace, then go back hotel.
You will take morning flight of CA1119( Beijing - datong; 07:05am - 08:05am), then visit Yungang grottoes and see statues of Buddha and other Buddhist symbols found in the western outskirts of Datong. This unbelievable place was even added to the UNESCO list of objects that form the worlds cultural heritage.
Another great place to be visited for you is a so-called temple in the midair constructed somewhere near the 5th century. It is literally a flying construction in the cliff. Later on drive back to Datong's hotel.
Day 4 -
Take morning train of K961(Datong - Pingyao; 09:34am-15:24pm ), then explore Pingyao. The town is included in the top 4 list of Chinas ancient settlements. To explore the city it can be even better to rent a bicycle there is such service in the downtown.
The group will see the remnants of the wall around Pingyao. It is rather high and thick, so it served a great protection for the local population from foreign invaders.
Day 5 -
See the city in the morning hour next day. One of Pingyaos military museums will greet you and demonstrate its authentic hall, later on take afternoon train of D2517; (Pingyao - Xi'an; 13:50pm - 16:58pm).
Our English speaking tour guide and driver will hold your name logo then pick you up at your central located xi'an hotel lobby on 8:00am in the morning. Which is a huge collection of life-size terra cotta sculptures in battle formations, and next you will visit the ancient City Wall, and you will also have the option to cycle on the City Wall. After that you will be transferred back to your Xi'an's hotel. Overnight hotel accommodation is not included.
Your English speaking tour guide and driver will transfer you to visit the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, which is one of biggest Buddhist pagoda from Xi'an, and it is a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists at the southern suburb of Xian. Later on you will visit the Hanyangling Museum after having lunch at your own expense, and it is the tomb of a emperor and empress in Han Dynasty, finally go back your Xi'an's hotel.
Inclusions for 7-Day Private Tour Including Beijing,Datong,Pingyao And Xi'an
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 7-Day Private Tour Including Beijing,Datong,Pingyao And Xi'an
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours