7-Day Rome Naples Ischia Capri And Pompeii From Rome AirportWrite a Review
OverviewSee the best of Italy in just 7 days by visiting Rome, the picturesque bay of Naples and the V.I.P. 's favourite Italian isles, Ischia and Capri. Then walk through the worlds most important ruins in Pompeii. Only 4 star hotels and deluxe air conditioned coaches from the moment of your landing.
- Excellent value for money
- Airport transfer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Day 1 - Rome
Transfer from either the Fiumicino or Ciampino Rome Airport to your hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Day 2 - Rome- (B)
Pick up at your hotel at about 9 a.m. for a 3-hour walking tour of Rome to see Largo Argentina and continue to Campo de Fiori, Piazza Farnese , Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, and the Spanish steps. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 3 - Rome - Naples - Ischia- (D)
7:30 a.m. pick up at the hotel. Drive to Naples by coach, and arrive at the port of Naples (Beverello or Calata Massa). Departure to Ischia by ferry with the first available connection, after about 1.5 hours navigation, arrive in Ischia, and get transferred to yourhotel.
Day 4 - Ischia- (B, D)
American buffet breakfast at the hotel, and depart for an excursion around the island by bus, lasting about 3.5 hours. During the excursion, visit the village of Sant'Angelo.Enjoy free time in the afternoon.
Day 5 - Ischia - Capri - Ischia - (B, D)
American buffet breakfast at the hotel, and then depart for a full-day excursion to Capri. Transfer in the morning from your hotel to embarkation port. Arrive in Capri, Marina Grande at about 10 a.m. Continue in a private van to the upper area of the island Anacapri. Free time for lunch, and then continue to visit the island, the famous square, and the beautiful Gardens of Augustusfrom where a view over the underlying "Faraglioni" and Marina Piccola. Near the gardens you can admire the monastery of Certosa (XIV sec.), and visit a factory of typical aromas of Capri. After an hour and a halfof free time, return to Marina Grande where you'll board the ferry for your transfer back to Ischia. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel, dinner, and overnight.
Day 6 - Ischia - Naples - Pompeii - Rome - (B, L)
American buffet breakfast and early morning transfer to the port of Ischia. Board a ferry or hydrofoil to Naples. It'll take about an hour and a halfto arrive in Naples. Your local guide takes you for a walking tour of the historical center to admire the Piazza del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, the Gallery of Umberto I, and the San Carlo Opera House.
Continue to Pompeii, and enjoy a short visit to a coral and cameo factory. Lunch in a typical restaurant, followed by a visit of the excavations of this ancient Roman city which was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvio in 79 B.C. At about 4 p.m., board the motorcoach, and return to Rome. Your arrival time is expected to be around 9 p.m.
Day 7 - Rome - (B)
American buffet breakfast and end of yourtour.
Inclusions for 7-Day Rome Naples Ischia Capri And Pompeii From Rome Airport
- 6 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guides
Exclusions for 7-Day Rome Naples Ischia Capri And Pompeii From Rome Airport
- Hotel city taxes
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.