7-Day Small Group Tour From Yerevan: Ararat Valley, Etchmiadzin And Garni Pagan TempleWrite a Review
From USD 1102.28
OverviewVisit; Yerevan, Echmiadzin, Brandy Factory, Khor Virap, Areni, Noravank, Oshakan, Amberd, Saghmosavank, Garni, Geghard, Lake Sevan and Dilijan.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis tour is an opportunity to discover the natural beauty of Armenia and the country’s cultural and historic background. You will visit Yerevan, the capital and largest city of Armenia, situated in the scenic Ararat Valley noted for its orchards and vineyards. Etchmiadzin, the holy city of Armenia, with its churches inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Garni pagan temple which is a wonderful piece of Hellenistic architecture and the only surviving pagan temple in Armenia.
Arrive in Yerevan. You will have a welcome dinner at the Armenian restaurant. Overnight in Yerevan.
Leave Yerevan for Echmiadzin. Visit the Brandy Factory before returning to Yerevan for dinner and overnight in Yerevan.
Visit Khor Virap, Areni and Noravank. Return to Yerevan for dinner and overnight in Yerevan.
Visit Oshakan, Amberd and Saghmosavank. Return to Yerevan for dinner and overnight in Yerevan.
Visit Garni and Geghard. Enjoy a concert in the evening. Overnight in Yerevan.
Visit Lake Sevan and Dilijan. Dinner and overnight in Yerevan.
Free day, preparing for departure. Check-out. Transfer to the airport.
Inclusions for 7-Day Small Group Tour From Yerevan: Ararat Valley, Etchmiadzin And Garni Pagan Temple
- 6 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Buffet dinner
- Local guide
Exclusions for 7-Day Small Group Tour From Yerevan: Ararat Valley, Etchmiadzin And Garni Pagan Temple
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.