7-Day Spain Tour: Galicia And North Of Portugal From Barcelona
Overview7-Day tour, aboard of a deluxe air conditioned coach. First, take the High Speed train from Barcelona to Madrid, once there you will be transferred to a Madrid center location hotel. Enjoy some free time in Spain's capital city. Get ready with this intense itinerary through the north of the Iberian Peninsula, Galicia and north of Portugal. Discover from the green Asturias to the Galician lands of Rías and fishermen. Do not miss the opportunity to visit the north' Portugal, Porto included.The tour ends in Madrid.
Know More about this tour
1st Day BARCELONA to MADRID (by train)
Call on Barcelona Sants train station to depart by AVE, high speed train to Madrid Puerta de Atocha station. Transfer from station to your hotel is included. Enjoy the rest of the day at your own. Accommodation in a central hotel location.
2nd Day MADRID to OVIEDO through Leon
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the bus terminal in Madrid to join the rest of the circuit participants. Stop in Leon where will enjoy free time in this magnificent city, example of various architectural styles such as Gothic and Plateresque. Continue to Oviedo, home of several World Heritage Sites among which we can find its Cathedral of Asturian Gothic style. Accommodation.
3rd Day OVIEDO to A CORUÑA through Lugo
Breakfast at the hotel. After a while will reach Lugo where will have some free time to admire the Roman city walls declared World Heritage Properties in 2000. Afterwards, leave for A Coruña and enjoy a panoramic drive through its main avenues to admire the glass house galleries of Galician architecture. Brief stop for pictures at the wonder monument of Torre de Hercules, which dates back from the Roman period. Free afternoon in which you have the possibility to join an optional tour to the Rias Altas. Accommodation.
4th Day LA CORUÑA SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
After the breakfast will depart towards Santiago de Compostela, one of the most important sites for Christian Pilgrims in Spain as it is the end of the Camino de Santiago, built during the Roman Empire and World Heritage remain. Once there, will enjoy a city tour where you will see the main square called Obradoiro and also the Cathedral (entrance fee included). Free afternoon to explore the city at your own pace. Accommodation.
5th Day SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA to VIGO through La Toja
Breakfast at the hotel and departure towards one of the most marvelous areas of Galicia, the Rias Bajas. Driving through this magnificent landscape, arrive to La Toja Island, universally known for its spa. Free time and continue to the Ria de Arosa, passing through Pontevedra to arrive to Vigo, situated in the middle of the Rias Baixas. Accommodation.
6th Day VIGO to PORTO
Breakfast. Departure towards Viana do Castelo. Free time in the city and departure to Braga for a short stop. Departure to Porto, arrival and accommodation.
7th Day PORTO to MADRID through Salamanca
Breakfast. Panoramic sightseeing tour of Porto, World Heritage City, admire the Cathedral, the Stock Exchange building and Santa Clara church. Departure towards Salamanca, where will make a short stop. Free time in this university city and continue to Madrid.
Inclusions for 7-Day Spain Tour: Galicia And North Of Portugal From Barcelona
- High speed AVE train from Barcelona to Madrid (tourist class).
- Transfer from Madrid Station to central location hotel and from Madrid hotel to Bus terminal to join the rest of the tour participants.
- Guided city tours in Santiago, Porto and panoramic sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Tour escort during the tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned deluxe coach.
- 6 nights accommodation at superior class hotels.
- Daily breakfast.
- Travel insurance.
Exclusions for 7-Day Spain Tour: Galicia And North Of Portugal From Barcelona
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum 2 people per departure is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (ie. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel.
There is no bathroom on the coach.
Prices for 1, 2 and 3 people are for a single, double and triple rooms respectively
Hotel grades in Spain differ to those used in other Western countries, but typically 'superior-grade' hotels are of a 4-star standard.
Maximum of 3 people per room.
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase.
On the high speed AVE train journey to Madrid tour escort service is not available.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera
- Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour
- Costa Brava Sea Kayak Tour from Barcelona
- Montserrat Half Day Tour: Easy Hike with Hotel Pick-up from Barcelona
- Gay Friendly Private Tapas Tour in Barcelona
- Cruise Port to Airport Transfer in Barcelona