7-Day Spiritual Tour Of Yoga And Wellness In Western India - Udaipur
OverviewJoin us for the 7-day tour covering some of the most beautiful cities in India including Udaipur, Dungarpur, Kumbhalgarh and Baijapur where you will be staying in lovely family-owned and operated heritage properties, learn with highly qualified teachers on yoga, Ayurveda, meditation and holistic living. Take boat rides on pristine lakes, visit a bird sanctuary, listen to the soulful folk music and join folk dances. Enjoy a bullock-cart safari in villages and walking tours while interacting with the locals.
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourCan you imagine starting your day with learning the art of meditation and yoga? How about sitting with an Ayurvedic doctor to learn how imbalances are created in the body and the natural way to detoxify and restore vigor and vitality? This 7-day tour is a once-in-a-life-time experience for you to learn more about yoga, Ayurveda, former royal family, Indian history and so much more.
Inclusions for 7-Day Spiritual Tour Of Yoga And Wellness In Western India
- 6 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Udaipur
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Buffet dinner
- Buffet lunch
- Continental breakfast
- All classes as per itinerary
- Boat rides
- Bullock-cart safari
- Local taxes
Exclusions for 7-Day Spiritual Tour Of Yoga And Wellness In Western India
- Photography charges
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
We will pick you up at your hotel in Udaipur and start the first day of your tour with learning the art of meditation and yoga on an empty stomach. A 75-minute session to be conducted by a highly qualified teacher with years of experience. Head for the dinning room for a breakfast with milk, fruit and sprouts. After breakfast take a sightseeing tour of the city visiting the City Palace and Museum, the sacred temples and gardens around the city. Enjoy a relaxing lunch at Amrai Restaurant overlooking a beautiful lake. After lunch we will take you to check in to your hotel for rest or a swim. In the late afternoon, learn from a qualified Ayurvedic doctor about this 5,000-year old science of good health. After the inspiring class, time for a relaxing massage. In the evening, listen to folk music and join in the folk dances on the roof-top of your hotel. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Get up early in the morning for meditation and yoga. Learn how to perform the various "asans" from the yoga teacher. Breakfast at your hotel. Afterwards proceed to the shores of Lake Pichola for a boat ride. Visit Fort Sajjangarh and return to your hotel for lunch. Take a swim in the pool of your hotel, read a book, or simply do nothing. In the afternoon, feel free to stroll through the colorful bazaars of Udaipur and then return to your hotel for a private session with your Ayurvedic doctor. Discuss individually with him about your health concerns, such as backache, migraine, diabetes, sinusitis, blemishes, and possible simple remedies. Enjoy a special dinner at the home of a former royal family. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Leave for the fabulous Udai Bilas Palace in Dungarpur. On one side of the palace hotel there are blue waters of Gaib Sagar Lake and on the other you can see a cove of private reserve forest. In its idyllic surroundings, you can meditate or practice yoga while listening
to classical Indian "ragas", the soul-lifting music that goes well with yoga. We will also take you to the Sita Mata Wildlife Sanctuary. Stay overnight.
Take a ride to visit Castle Bijaipur (approx. 4.5 hours). Check in to the castle owned by the former raja and his wife. Lunch at the castle and relax in the afternoon. In the evening, the owner-couple will give a demonstration on making tasty food fit for yoga practitioners. Also learn how to tie a colorful safa (turban) and drape a saree. Dinner and overnight at the Castle.
After your meditation and yoga sessions followed by breakfast, take a bullock-cart ride in the villages. Lunch by a lake and later return to the castle for rest and a swim. In the evening, enjoy folk music, BBQ, dinner and overnight stay.
After your meditation, yoga sessions and breakfast, leave for Udaipur. En-route see the magnificent Fort Chittorgarh. Check in to your hotel in Udaipur. Lunch at the hotel. In the evening, visit Bagore Ki Haveli and see a Bollywood film. Dinner at your hotel.
In the morning, take an excursion to the impregnable Kumbhalgarh Fort. Lunch at Royal Kumbhalgarh Villas. When the tour is concluded, we will take you back your hotel in Udaipur by 7 PM.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum on tour : 2
Minimum age is 18 years
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Walking Tour: Walk Into the Lives of Udaipur's Artisians
- Private Traditional Dinner with an Indian Family in Udaipur
- Crystal Gallery Admission Ticket with Optional Transfer
- Private Day Trip to Kumbhalgarh Fort Including Lunch at Kumbhalgarh Royal Villas
- Private Day-Trip to Chittorgarh from Udaipur
- Private Day Trip to the Jain Temple in Ranakpur from Udaipur