OverviewTick through Turkeys classic sights on this spellbinding 7-day tour that starts and finishes in Istanbul. Traveling by air-conditioned coach with an expert guide, explore the emotive World War I battle sites of Gallipoli, the breathtaking Greco-Roman ruins of Ephesus, and the fairy-tale landscapes of Cappadocia. In-between, ogle the white rock terraces of Pamukkale, swim in the hot springs at Hierapolis, view the ruins of Troy and much, much more. The tour includes six nights accommodation plus breakfast and dinner on each day.
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourTraveling with a knowledgeable guide and by air-conditioned coach, your 7-day tour takes you on a captivating round-trip to Turkey’s classic historical and cultural sights, starting and finishing in Istanbul.
Your tour includes six nights of accommodation: with one night in Çanakkale, two nights in Kusadasi, one night in Pamukkale, and two nights in Cappadocia. All accommodation is centrally located for maximum convenience, and there’s ample free time to explore each town at your leisure in between excursions. Breakfast and dinner are included at each hotel and there is a break for lunch at your own expense on each day.
See the Itinerary for details on each day of your tour.
Inclusions for 7-Day Turkey Classics Tour From Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Cappadocia And Ankara
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Six nights' accommodation at 4- or 5-star hotels
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
Exclusions for 7-Day Turkey Classics Tour From Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Cappadocia And Ankara
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Folklore evening in Cappadocia
In 1915, the Allies attacked Gallipoli to capture Constantinople, now Istanbul, in a bid to help struggling Russian forces. The failed mission is believed to have cost 100,000 lives and is commemorated by memorials at the major battle sites. Visit the Lone Pine Australian Memorial and Chunuk Bair New Zealand Cemetery and Memorial, and see Anzac Cove, the Nek and Johnston’s Jolly. In the evening, enjoy dinner at your hotel in nearby Çanakkale.
After lunch (own expense), continue to Bergama Acropolis (Pergamum Acropolis), an ensemble of theaters, temples and palaces that once made up a thriving, ancient Greek capital. Afterward, arrive at your hotel in Kusadasi, your base for the next two nights, and unwind over dinner.
Enjoy a break for lunch (own expense) and join your guide for a visit to the former Greek village of Şirince, a charming 19th-century settlement of traditional houses that's famed for its wines. After a visit to a carpet-weaving workshop, return to your Kusadasi hotel.
Following lunch (own expense), drive to Pamukkale to admire its cotton-candy-like, calcified rock terraces, dotted with milky turquoise pools. Wander over to the neighboring archaeological gem of Hierapolis, a UNESCO-listed cluster of ruins dating from the 2nd-century BC. Seize the chance to swim in the city's hot springs once used by toga-clad Romans. Waft through the reputedly therapeutic waters, taking care not to bump into the submerged Roman pillars that still stand in the pools.
On arrival in Cappadocia, check in to your hotel and enjoy dinner. Alternatively, choose to attend an optional folklore evening (own expense) featuring live belly dancing, folk music and unlimited drinks.
After lunch (own expense) in Göreme, drive through a valley crowded with Cappadocia's famous fairy chimneys and other weird and wonderful rock pinnacles, cliffs and peaks. Then, explore Kaymaklı Underground City: descending into a maze of once-inhabited subterranean passages, chambers and cellars. Return to your Cappadocia hotel in the evening and enjoy dinner.
Later, drive back to Istanbul where your tour concludes with a drop-off back at your Sultanahmet hotel or the original departure point in Sultanahmet.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
There is no luggage restriction on this tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Istanbul In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Troy Day Trip From Istanbul
- Istanbul Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Istanbul By Night: Turkish Dinner And Show
- Istanbul Port Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port To Central Istanbul
- Istanbul By Night: Turkish Food Tour
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour
- Turkish Coffee Tour And Coffee-Making Class
- Full Day Bosphorus Cruise And Two Continents Tour
- By Night Dinner Cruise On The Bosphorus