7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour From Istanbul
OverviewTurkey has so much to offer the traveller, during their vacation, with its breathtaking natural beauty, unique historical sites and the famous Turkish hospitality. You discover as you step foot on the soil that holds intact remains from the Hittites to the Ottomans and more classical Hellenistic sites than Greece! On this Turkey Explorer tour you will explore Cappadocia and will stay at the Cave hotel which is a unique attraction. You will see Pamukkale Calcium terraces, ancient city of Hierepolis and Ephesus.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Sunday - Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia (D)
Meet a driverbetween 6:15am and 6:45am for departure from your hotel in the Taksim area of Istanbul's old city, then begin the drive tothe nation's capital, Ankara. Pause tovisit Anitkabir, the Mausoleum of Mustafa Ataturk,andcontinueto Cappadocia for overnight in the Blue Valley Cave Hotel.
Day 2: Monday - Goreme, Underground City (B, D)
Today, tour the Goreme Open-Air Museum, Pasabag, Uchisar Castle, and Kaymakli Underground City, where local people once took shelter during dangerous times. At a local village that's famed for carpet making, you'll learn how carpets arewovenby hand, and in the evening, you may opt to join an evening of Turkish folklore featuring music and belly dancers. Overnight in Cappadocia at the Blue Valley Cave Hotel.
Day 3: Tuesday - Konya, Pamukkale (B, D)
Followthe ancient Silk Road south from Cappadocia, with a stop at Sultanhani Caravansaryand the Mevlana Museum in Konya. Overnight in Pamukkale at the Colossae Thermal 5-Star Hotel.
Day 4: Wednesday - Pamukkale, Aphrodisias (B, D)
Visit the ruins of Hierapolis, where you'll see the Temple of Apollo and sprawling Necropolis,then walk the magnificenttravertine terraces of Pamukkale. Drive to Aphrodisias to see the famous Temple of Aphrodite, with an overnight in Kuadas at the 5-star Suhan 360.
Day 5: Thursday - Ephesus (B)
Visit one of Turkey's historic highlights at the Ancient City ofEphesus, then see the site of the ruined Temple of Artemis.In the afternoon, browse locally-madeleather goods before driving to Kusadasi.Overnight in Kuadas at the 5-star Suhan 360.
Day 6: Friday - Pergamum, Troy, Canakkale (B, D)
After breakfast, drive along the Aegean coast to the ancient city of Pergamum. Visit the magnificent Acropolis of Pergamum,whose temples and library made Pergamum a renowned cultural and political center in its time. Afterward, head to the ancientcity of Troy. Overnight in anakkale at the Byk Truva 4-star hotel.
Day 7: Saturday - Gallipoli Battlefields(B)
After breakfast, visit the WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli, including Lone Pine, Chunuk Bair Memorials, Anzac Cove, and Johnston's Jolly. Finish the day with the drive back to Istanbul, where this tour concludes upon arrival at roughly 7pm.
Inclusions for 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour From Istanbul
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour From Istanbul
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.