7-Day Turkey Tour: Sightseeing Tour Of Bustling Istanbul And Relaxing Gullet Cruise From Fethiye
OverviewGive your all and enjoy a two day tour through bustling Istanbul with all its vibrancy. Your tour will take you to the main attractions of this remarkable city including the Blue Mosque, Topkapi and Dolmabahce Palaces and on that mystical journey from west to east over the Bosphorous River. And then its down to the south to enjoy four days of sailing and discovery on a relaxing gullet cruise on the Mediterranean.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Round-trip airfares
Know More about this tourAfter busy Istanbul you will fly to Dalaman and make the short journey to Fethiye to embark on your voyage allowing you to view the spectacular scenery along this beautiful coastline. With opportunities to swim and various stops of discovery including St Nicholas Island, where Santa Claus is first thought to have preached, this is a very enjoyable way to explore Turkey in a more relaxing way. And after 3 nights on-board it will be time to disembark for the flight back to Istanbul.
Day 1: Arrival to Istanbul Transfer to Hotel
Arrival to Istanbul. Your personal COS Agent will meet you at the A/P. You will get the tour documents and briefing about your tour. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Full Day / Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour (B-L)
Your Tour Guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 09:00 and you will have a full day city tour. (Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Lunch at a charming restaurant, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Grand Bazaar) After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 18:00. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3: Full Day / Bosphorus Cruise & Two Continents Tour (B-L)
Your Tour Guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 09:00 and you will have a full day city tour. (Spice-Egyptian Bazaar, Bosphorus Cruise by Boat, Lunch at a charming restaurant, Beylerbeyi or Dolmabahce Palace, Camlica Hill) After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 18:00. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4: Flight to Dalaman / Get on the Boat (B-L-D)
Pick up early from your hotel and transfer to A/P to take a flight to Dalaman. Upon arrival, transfer to the port and get on the boat. Departure from Fethiye marina around 11:00. There are opportunities to swim at Turunc Bay or Karacaoren, before lunch is served. Overnight is spent in St. Nicholas Island with the ruins of old settlement and the ancient church that is said to be the first church where Santa Clause first preached.
Day 5: Full day on Boat (B-L-D)
Breakfast is served on deck before continuing the cruise for Butterfly Valley, Oludeniz area, and directly to Cleopatras Bay or Merdivenli Bay. The overnight will be spent either in Sarsala or Tasyaka.
Day 6: Full day on Boat (B-L-D)
Sailing to Tersane (Dockyard) Island to swim, snorkel or just laze in the sunshine. After lunch, cruise to Yassicalar (Flat Island) and stop in Red island or Samanlik Bay. The last overnight is spent in Fethiye harbour.
Day 7: Get of the Boat / Flight to Istanbul (B)
It is time to say farewell to the gullet and crew around 08:30. Transfer to Dalaman to take a flight to Istanbul. Tour ends upon arrival.
Inclusions for 7-Day Turkey Tour: Sightseeing Tour Of Bustling Istanbul And Relaxing Gullet Cruise From Fethiye
- 6 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip flights
Exclusions for 7-Day Turkey Tour: Sightseeing Tour Of Bustling Istanbul And Relaxing Gullet Cruise From Fethiye
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfer by Private Mercedes Minivan
- Daily Bursa Tour from Istanbul
- Full-Day Edirne Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Daily Green Bursa Tour From Istanbul
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access and Digital Guide Tablet: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental