7 Days 6 Nights Cycling Tours In Myanmar - Mandalay
OverviewWith this program, you will visit Yangon, Mandalay and Mingun, MyinMu,Monywa, Pakkou, Bagan, Popa and Nyaung U. When you arrive to Mandalay and Mingun, you will also explore the famous 100 years old U Bein teak bridge and Mingun Bell, largest Bronze bell weighing 90 tons in Myanmar. And then, you will visit to the Po Win Taung Cave which is decently saved for eco visit destinations near Monywa and when you arrive to Pakkou, you will explore the PakhanGyi. After you will be arriving to Bagan, you will visit to ancient temples and pagodas such as Shwesigone ,Anandatemple,Dhamayangyi sanctuary and Gubyoukgyi sanctuary, etc.... After that, we will go to Popa Mountain Resort, you will stop at palm tree yard to taste sweet flavor or aged hard stuff additionally conventional Myanmar alcohol and will also visit to Mt Popa. When you arrive to Yangon, you will be visiting 2600 years old Shwedagon Pagoda, Bogyoke (Scott) market and Sule Pagoda etc...
- A visit to Mandalay Hill
- A visit to U Bain Bridge
- A visit to Mingun Pahtodawgyi and Mingun Chime
- A visit to Po Win Taung Cave
- A visit to PakhanGyi
- A visit to Shwesigone Pagoda
- A visit to Ananda Temple
- A visit to Dhamayangyi Sanctuary
- A visit to Gubyoukgyi Sanctuary
- A visit to Archeological Zone
- A visit to Popa Mountain
- A visit to Bo Gyoke Aung San's market, Shwedagon Pagoda,etc...
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Arrival Mandalay
When you landing in Mandalay, Tada Oo universal air terminal, our aide will meet and welcome you and also take you to your hotel .Your biking tour aide talk about visit instructions and after that drive up to the highest point of Mandalay Hill for nightfall. We then make it to dinner to have our first experience tasting the few of customary Burmese foods.
Overnight at Mandalay.
Day 2 Mandalay-Sagaing-Mingun
As we go towards Sagaing from your hotel and bikes are prepared and begin to pedal Sagaing which is located southwest of Mandalay and 20 km route from Mandalay and reverse side of Ayeyarwaddyriver.
Proceed to Mingun. Our course takes after the Irrawaddy all along and there'll be a lot of photographs operations. In Mingun we'll visit the vestiges of Pahtodawgyi and see the Mingun chime, which measures 90 tons. After lunch a watercraft takes us downstream to Mandalay.
At the evening, we stop at the renowned 200-year-old teak U Bein Bridge at the nightfall time.
Overnight at Mandalay.
Day 3 Mandalay-MyinMu-MonYwa
Today, we exchange about an hour to the residential community of Myin-Mu and after that begin our ride to the non-touristy town of Monywa. This is an average ride on a landing area street with minimal movement as we go through the Chindwin Valley. From Monywa, we visit Po Win Taung Cave which is decently saved for eco visit destinations and you can think about Konbaung period Buddha pictures before heading back to our hotel.
Overnight at Monywa.
Day 4 Monywa-Pakkoku-Bagan
We begin our day in Nyaung Pin Gyi. The view is fluctuated and the street great and level as we ride towards the Irrawaddy River, and there are a lot of towns to stop at and chances to collaborate with local people. On your journey to PakhanGyi, you have great chance to meet with local Burmese people and you can learn Nat, spirits worship. After lunch in Pakkoku, you'll have an unwinding afternoon as we watercraft to Bagan which will take around 2 hours. Conveyance and recreation at your hotel.
Overnight at Bagan .
Day 5 Bagan (Archeological Zone)
Today you will begin early morning biking; bikes are the ideal approach to investigate the sanctuaries of Bagan, for example, Shwesigone, Anandatemple,Dhamayangyi sanctuary and Gubyoukgyi sanctuary which is finest illustration of painting in Bagan. We take a morning cycle around the Archeological Zone before returning for a drink in the pool. The dusk, with perspectives over the lowland studded with pagodas and sanctuaries is something you will always remember.
Overnight at Bagan.
You'll take after the roadway southeast of Bagan around 50 km. On your way to Popa Mountain Resort, you will stop at palm tree yard to taste sweet flavor or aged hard stuff additionally conventional Myanmar alcohol is made there.
Also proceed with to Mt Popa. As you climb the just about 900 stairs to the highest point of PopaTaungKalat you will pass many nat (soul) places of worship and see devotees who come to respect the spirits. After your visit, start biking downhill to Bagan through towns and calm paths.
Overnight at Bagan.
Day 7 Bagan (Nyaung U)-Yangon
After breakfast at your hotel, early morning you will move to Nyaung U airport terminal and fly once more to Yangon.
On entry, we'll visit BogyokeAung San market which consist of more than 2, 000 shops (remains close on Mondays and public holidays) before lunch at a neighborhood restaurant.
Towards the afternoon, we visit Shwedagon Pagoda, Burma's holiest religious sight which is world acclaimed pagoda erected more than 2600 years ago as indicated by the customary conviction before heading to the airplane terminal for the flight home.
And afterward move to Yangon international air terminal for your on ahead flight .
End of our services!
Inclusions for 7 Days 6 Nights Cycling Tours In Myanmar
· Shared twin or double room accommodation, couple with daily breakfast
· All conveyance and trips with private air-condition vehicles with supporting truck amid the biking outing to convey bicycles/gear
· Supporting van/transport (with space for bicycles) amid the biking trip
· Bike rental
· Indigenous flights
· Entrance expenses for the visits as specified in the program
· 3 L of drinking water for every individual/every day and snow towels
· Languages Guide
Exclusions for 7 Days 6 Nights Cycling Tours In Myanmar
· International ticket to/from Yangon
· Meals other than specified (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D = supper)
· Visa preparation for Myanmar
· Visits not specified in the project
· Drinks and individual costs
· Tips and portal at the hotel
· Credit card charges (4.4%) or bank exchange charge for non-cash transaction
· Other items not specified
· Porter expenses at airplane terminals
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 6-Night Shan State Adventure in Mandalay
- Ancient Capitals of Myanmar
- Private Airport Transfer and Sightseeing Combo: Mandalay International Airport (MDL) to Mandalay Hotels including Cultural Heritage Tour
- Private Day Trip to Pyin Oo Lwin from Mandalay
- 2-Night Mandalay Urban Tour with Morning Cycling Excursion
- Private Day Tour of Mandalay with Lunch