WEST COAST USA - 06 NIGHTS - Las Vegas
OverviewThe United State of America is diverse in every sense of the word. While on one hand it has some of the tallest structures in the world, on the other it has barren lands that cover thousands of square kilometres. Among the various things that draw hordes of globetrotters here is the welcoming and lively attitude of its people, and this is what you see during your time in Las Vegas. Guided tours of Los Angeles and San Francisco will let you capture the numerous attractions of these cities.
Know More about this tour
Day 01 – San francisco
Begin your tour in San Francisco, which is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay, and feature a wide array of shops, restaurants, and cosmopolitan nightlife. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high-technology center. Upon Arrival, check in to the hotel.
Day 02 – San Francisco – City Tour
Today we proceed on a City Tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights. (Meals: B)
Day 03 – Las vegas – Evening City Tour
Depart in the morning for your transfer to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. (Meals: B)
Day 04 – Grand Canyon (Optional) OR Day at Leisure
Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour Bus OR Air (at Optional Cost per person based on selection). Don’t Forget the New Wonder of the West the SKYWALK, In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (at Optional Cost per person), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous Show or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more. (Meals: B)
Day 05 – Los angeles – City Tour
Today enjoy transfer to Los Angeles. Later, enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles. We will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world”, Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’ most expensive shopping and Chinatown. (Meals: B)
Day 06 – Los Angeles – Universal Studios Hollywood
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions, and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. (Meals: B)
Day 07 – Los Angeles – Departure
After breakfast, we will depart for the airport to board your flight to your next destination or back home. (Meals: B)
Inclusions for WEST COAST USA - 06 NIGHTS
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour (3 hrs): San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles
- Entrance Tickets with transfers: Universal Studios Hollywood
- All Taxes except resort fee and surcharges where applicable (TBA upon confirmation of services)
Exclusions for WEST COAST USA - 06 NIGHTS
- No Porterage
- No Domestic Airfare & Intercity Surface Transfers are included (Can provide quote as separate cost per person)
- No International Airfare is included (Can provide quote as separate cost per person)
- No Lunch & Dinner (Can provide quote as separate cost per person, per meal, per day)
- Any Costs not included/mentioned in itinerary
- Tips and/or Gratuity not included (Suggested tip of approx. USD 2.00 per person per day)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.