7 Days Discovery Of Central Vietnam - Hoi An
OverviewWe will depart Da Nang and head for Quang Tri Province. Along the way, we will stop at a number of different battle sites to see the Quang Tri Citadel, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge and Seventeenth Parallel.
- Visit to the My Son Sanctuary is an experience that should not be missed while visiting the beautiful city of Hoi An
- The spectacular Paradise Cave, part of the biggest cave system in the world.
- We will visit the most famous landmarks situated within Hue’s borders, such as: Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, Tu Duc or Khai Dinh Tomb, and Dong Ba Riverside Market
Know More about this tour
Day 1: DA NANG – Arrival (-/-/-)
Pick-up and welcome at the airport with the transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 2: Da Nang - My Son Sanctuary (B/-/-)
After breakfast, a visit to the My Son Sanctuary is an experience that should not be missed while visiting the beautiful city of Hoi An:
- Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century
- Explore the temples and learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism
Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 3: Da Nang – Quang Tri – Quang Binh (B/L/D)
We will depart Da Nang and head for Quang Tri Province. Along the way, we will stop at a number of different battle sites to see the Quang Tri Citadel, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge and Seventeenth Parallel. In the afternoon, we will visit the Vinh Moc Tunnels where North Vietnamese guerilla fighters lived and fought. Check in at a hotel and relax for the night. Overnight in Quang Binh.
Day 4: Quang Binh - Paradise Cave – Hue (B/L/D)
The day will begin with breakfast before driving to the spectacular Paradise Cave, part of the biggest cave system in the world. According to spelunkers, the deeper one journey into the cave, the more one feels the wells of heavenly clarity all around. After visiting these legendary trails we will return to Hue. Overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Hue heritages – Hoi An (B/L/-)
On this tour, we will visit the most famous landmarks situated within Hue’s borders, such as: Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, Tu Duc or Khai Dinh Tomb, and Dong Ba Riverside Market. Transfer to Hoi An. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6: Hoi An – Foodie tour (B/L/-)
Discover Hoi An’s countryside and its local food by bicycle. We will:
- Past verdant rice-paddies to visit a very local village.
- Sample the traditional Hoi An specialty, Cao Lau
- Learn how to make the local delicacy- White Rose.
- Move on to Cam Nam to sample some Ying and Yang food balancing favorites
Free time in the afternoon. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7: Hoi An - DA NANG - Departure (B/-/-)
Have breakfast in the hotel and relax.
Transfer to the airport in Da Nang for departure flight.
Inclusions for 7 Days Discovery Of Central Vietnam
- Hotel pick-up and return
- Accommodations (twin/double share)
- Minivan with air-condition, all entrance fees
- Boat trip in Mekong delta
- Mineral water Meals specific in the itinerary (3 breakfasts, 2 lunches)
- English speaking tour guide
- Small group tour of maximum 10 persons per tour
- Child 0 – 5 years old: 10%, 6 – 10 years old: 50% using the same bed with parents
- Join in a group tour of maximum 10 persons.
Exclusions for 7 Days Discovery Of Central Vietnam
- Vietnam Visa Travel insurance Compulsory dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec surcharge will be advised and added by Hoi An Express
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc. International and domestic air tickets
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Hoi An City Bike Tour Including Cooking Class
- Hoi An Fishing Experience on the Cua Dai River
- Private Tour: My Son Day Trip from Hoi An
- Half-Day Hoi An Countryside Cycling Tour
- My Son Explorer Sunrise Tour from Hoi An by War Era Military Jeep
- Overnight Bho Hoong and Co Tu Explorer Tour by US Military Jeep
- Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thu Bon River Cruise
- Hoi An City Tour by Vespa