7 Days Golden Triangle With Ranthambore And Pushkar Tour From Delhi
OverviewGolden Triangle Tour With Ranthambhore National Park And Pushkar Temple Town.Golden Triangle tour is the landmark of cultural tours of India and gets even more exciting when you visit Ranthambhore National Park and Pushkar Temple Town (Holiday Town of Hinduism).This tour makes you understand the Indian culture , tradition and warmness of its hospitality with friendly touch.
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay-01: Pickup from Delhi or Agra
Today you will be pickup from Delhi or Agra Train Station to take you to the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. Also visit the Agra fort the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day-02: Agra - Ranthambhore - Via Fetahpur Sakri.
Today After breakfast drive to Ranthambor- famous for the wildlife sanctuary which is said to have the India's friendliest Tigers and also considered to be the best place in the world to photograph the tiger in its natural habitat.on the way to visit Fatehpur Sikri - a perfectly preserved red sandstone ghost town which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar. Later drive to Ranthambhore.stay the night at the hotel.
Day-03: Ranthambhore - Jaipur
Today After breakfast drive to Jaipur. upon arrival check inn at hotel. Later you will have a city tour of the City - "The Pink City" is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses. Your tour will include the imposing City Palace,Hawa Mahal "Palace of the Winds", and the open-air Jantar Mantar Observatory to see the vast astronomical instruments. Stay Night in Hotel.
Day-04: Jaipur - Sightseeing
After breakfast you have full day tour of the impressive AMBER FORT PALACE - Amber Fort. The Amber Fort set in picturesque and rugged hills is a fascinating blend of Mughal Architecture, construct by Raja Mann Singh in 1592 and completed by Swai Jai Singh, the fort is made in red sand stone and white marble. Amber Fort is the classic and romantic fort palace with a magnificent aura. later go for Shopping of Jaipur famous Bazaars.Stay Overnight at Hotel.
Day-05: Jaipur - Pushkar
Today After breakfast drive to Pushkar. Pushkar is very small town with many temple. after some rest you will take a Walking tour of Pushkar famous Bazaar ,Lake, Ghats,& Lord Brahmas Temple which is the main temple in pushkar & also you can do sunset Tour of Desert with camels.Stay Night at Hotel.
Day-06: Pushkar - Delhi.
Today after breakfast you will drive to Delhi. For Overnight Stay in Hotel .
Day-07: Delhi - Sightseeing.
Today after breakfast you will have a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi Starts from, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar, Lotus temple & Birla temple. later you will be transfer to Airport or Train Station for your onward Journey.
Inclusions for 7 Days Golden Triangle With Ranthambore And Pushkar Tour From Delhi
- 6 nights accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing with Breakfast in 3 Star Hotels.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- National Park fees (One Entrance with Sharing Jeep safari)
- Bottled water
- Continental breakfast
- Driver/guide (Local Guide in Agra And Jaipur Only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private Air Conditioned vehicle (make and model depends on group size)
- Sun Set Desert Trip in Pushkar by Camel.
Exclusions for 7 Days Golden Triangle With Ranthambore And Pushkar Tour From Delhi
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant meals not included
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Ranthambore national park will be closed for some time from 1st-July till 30-September (it is depend on weather if the weather is Good then it will be Open)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Delhi to Agra Full-Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with Mehtab Bagh
- Experience Diwali: Celebrate with a Local Indian Family in Delhi
- Cycling Tour of New and Old Delhi
- Private 7-Night Tour of Agra and Jaipur from Delhi Including Ranthambore Safari
- Independent Day Tour of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort from Delhi with Private Car
- Full Day Old and New Delhi Capital City Tour Including India Gate, Red Fort and Lotus Temple