Day-01: Pickup from Delhi or Agra
Today you will be pickup from Delhi or Agra Train Station to take you to the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. Also visit the Agra fort the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day-02: Agra - Ranthambhore - Via Fetahpur Sakri.
Today After breakfast drive to Ranthambor- famous for the wildlife sanctuary which is said to have the India's friendliest Tigers and also considered to be the best place in the world to photograph the tiger in its natural habitat.on the way to visit Fatehpur Sikri - a perfectly preserved red sandstone ghost town which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar. Later drive to Ranthambhore.stay the night at the hotel.
Day-03: Ranthambhore - Jaipur
Today After breakfast drive to Jaipur. upon arrival check inn at hotel. Later you will have a city tour of the City - "The Pink City" is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses. Your tour will include the imposing City Palace,Hawa Mahal "Palace of the Winds", and the open-air Jantar Mantar Observatory to see the vast astronomical instruments. Stay Night in Hotel.
Day-04: Jaipur - Sightseeing
After breakfast you have full day tour of the impressive AMBER FORT PALACE - Amber Fort. The Amber Fort set in picturesque and rugged hills is a fascinating blend of Mughal Architecture, construct by Raja Mann Singh in 1592 and completed by Swai Jai Singh, the fort is made in red sand stone and white marble. Amber Fort is the classic and romantic fort palace with a magnificent aura. later go for Shopping of Jaipur famous Bazaars.Stay Overnight at Hotel.
Day-05: Jaipur - Pushkar
Today After breakfast drive to Pushkar. Pushkar is very small town with many temple. after some rest you will take a Walking tour of Pushkar famous Bazaar ,Lake, Ghats,& Lord Brahmas Temple which is the main temple in pushkar & also you can do sunset Tour of Desert with camels.Stay Night at Hotel.
Day-06: Pushkar - Delhi.
Today after breakfast you will drive to Delhi. For Overnight Stay in Hotel .
Day-07: Delhi - Sightseeing.
Today after breakfast you will have a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi Starts from, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple & Birla temple. later you will be transfer to Airport or Train Station for your onward Journey.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 7 Days
Departure Time :
8am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.Valid from .. read more
Departure Details :
From Your Hotel or Train station and Airport.
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewGolden Triangle Tour With Ranthambhore National Park And Pushkar Temple Town.Golden Triangle tour is the landmark of cultural tours of India and gets even more exciting when you visit Ranthambhore National Park and Pushkar Temple Town (Holiday Town of Hinduism).This tour makes you understand the Indian culture , tradition and warmness of its hospitality with friendly touch.
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Day-01: Pickup from Delhi or Agra
- 6 nights accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing with Breakfast in 3 Star Hotels.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- National Park fees (One Entrance with Sharing Jeep safari)
- Bottled water
- Continental breakfast
- Driver/guide (Local Guide in Agra And Jaipur Only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private Air Conditioned vehicle (make and model depends on group size)
- Sun Set Desert Trip in Pushkar by Camel.
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant meals not included
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Ranthambore national park will be closed for some time from 1st-July till 30-September (it is depend on weather if the weather is Good then it will be Open)
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour