DAY 1: LIMA
Arrival in the city of Lima, assistance and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, we will walk through the main streets, squares and avenues of the city.
DAY 2: LIMA / CUSCO | INC: B
Transfer to the airport for our departure to Cusco. Upon arrival, assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the morning free to acclimatize. In the afternoon, exclusive tour of the city that begins with a visit to the Plaza de San Cristbal to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. Then, the Koricancha Temple receives us with all its magnificence; Recinto de Oro is its name in Quechua and its lavishness is still felt in those walls that were once completely covered in gold. We will continue to the Plaza de Armas to visit the Cathedral that houses colonial works of incredible value. Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 3: CUSCO | INC: B.
In the morning, we will get away from the crowds to visit Sacsayhuamn and the Inca shrine of Qenqo. Finally we reach the watchtower of Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, a monument of remarkable architectural excellence is considered one of the pillars of the Andean cosmovision. Free afternoon to enjoy the city. Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 4: CUSCO / SACRED VALLEY | INC: B / L.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas receives us this day. We will visit Awanacancha. We will continue to Pisac Inca and Colonial. Walking tour through the colonial town. Time to shop at the craft market. Then, we will go to the impressive Inkariy Museum where we will have our lunch. Lodging in the Sacred Valley.
DAY 5: SACRED VALLEY / MACHU PICCHU | INC: B / L.
Our adventure continues exploring the little frequented treasures of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will start in Moray. Then we will continue to Maras, the famous and ancient salt mines of the colonial era. The contrast of its white wells with the green valley is imposing and must-see for a spectacular postcard of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Buffet lunch. In the afternoon, visit the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo. Then, we will depart by train from the Ollantaytambo station. We will arrive at the Aguas Calientes station, where our staff will assist us to stay at one of the hotels in Aguas Calientes (today, Machu Picchu Pueblo).
DAY 6: MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO | INC: B / L.
Early in the morning, when the dawn begins to light the mountain, we will ascend in the first buses to the city of Machu Picchu. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will welcome us with its incredible terraces, stairways, ceremonial precincts and urban areas. The energy emanating from all over the place. After a guided tour, we will have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. At the coordinated time, we will return by train and we will be transferred to the hotel. Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 7: CUSCO / LIMA | INC: D.
At the coordinated time, transfer to the airport to board our departing flight
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 7 Days
Departure Time :
Coincides with your arrival in Lima
Departure Details :
Tour departs from the International Airport in Lima and coincides with your flight's arrival
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewWe are in Machu Picchu; the energy traps our senses. We will take the time to enjoy this experience to the fullest. From sunrise to sunset, discovering the mystery that holds each of its stones. Machu Picchu awaits us to meet him in our own way.
Know More about this tour
DAY 1: LIMA
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport - Hd City tour
- 1 night accommodation - Daily breakfast
- CUSCO ,
- Transfers airport / hotel / train station / hotel / airport
- Visit of the city - Hd Visit Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuaman
- 2D / 1N Sacred Valley of the Incas:
- 1D Awanacancha, Pisac Inca and Colonial, Visit to the Inkariy Museum with lunch in the museum.
- 2D Fd Maras, Moray and Ollantaytambo with lunch buffet at local restaurant
- Fd Excursion to Machu Picchu by Vistadome Train - Buffet lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge hotel
- 3 nights accommodation in Cusco - 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes - 1 night accommodation in Sacred Valley - Daily breakfast
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Airfare: Lima - Cusco - Lima
- Airport taxes ($6.50 for domestic flights and $32.00 for international)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Otherwise, your tour may not be confirmed.
When booking your flight from Lima to Cusco, it must be in the morning. Arrival by noon is too late.
Upon time of booking, please provide flight itinerary for international flights and domestic flights
Important: If you go suffer from altitude sickness, please bring medicine or ask your doctor for advice before you depart.
This tour beginnings in Lima and finish in Puno.
You Might Also Like
- Lima City Sightseeing Tour
- Larco Museum and Magic Water Circuit Evening Tour
- Half-Day Tour to Pachacamac Archaeological Site plus Barranco and Chorrillos
- Lima in a Day: City Sightseeing Tour, Larco Museum and Magic Water Circuit
- Lima Food Walking Tour in Barranco Neighbourhood
- 5-Hour Private Tour: Highlights of Lima
- Lima Colors and Flavors Walking Tour
- Lima Cooking Class with a Local Family